Hermes RTW

I tried on these Rose Clair embroidered pajama pants today, and OMG it's love! It's so comfy with an elastic waist at the back, and I'm in love with the colors. Being tailored and can't wait to wear it out!

View attachment 5699061

View attachment 5699063
IMO one of the best RTW pieces of the season. I also snapped it as soon as it hit the shop floor.
Looks great on you :smile:

This is a FW2022 pattern, so if you are interested, I would let your SA know ASAP to see if somehow there may still be one out there. I have this pattern in two pieces: a sweater & a wool cardigan. I picked both pieces up back last summer.
Informed my SA for size 34 now waiting for reply!
Beautiful picks because I think the color scheme is so neutral and can go with everything. Wear these in good health:smile:

Reactions: carlinha
I have it, but have yet to wear it. I am on the petite side and it runs a bit large on me. I purchased it because I felt it was a more classic piece compared to the other twillaine colors my store had in stock at the time.
Exactly I was looking for exactly this kind of twillaine the color combo is perfect but I think I’m late for this beauty:sad:

I tried on these Rose Clair embroidered pajama pants today, and OMG it's love! It's so comfy with an elastic waist at the back, and I'm in love with the colors. Being tailored and can't wait to wear it out!
They look amazing on you!!! How is the sizing? Just bought my first piece of RTW (H jogging pants orange terre battue) and tried on a few different knits, I was surprised at how the fit varied on each item.

• Love
Love the sweater on you
Thank you so much @floridamama!

IMO one of the best RTW pieces of the season. I also snapped it as soon as it hit the shop floor.
Looks great on you :smile:
I totally agree @demicouture, as soon as I saw pics online I knew I had to try it on! I was a bit apprehensive though because I'm typically not a pants person, and have a very short torso and big hips/thighs/butt, so I wasn't sure if this fit would work for my body shape, so I'm so glad it did! How will you style yours?

You look great! Love all the pops of color in this picture.
Thank you so much @loh! I just can't pass up pink lol!

Thank you @Chrismin!

They look amazing on you!!! How is the sizing? Just bought my first piece of RTW (H jogging pants orange terre battue) and tried on a few different knits, I was surprised at how the fit varied on each item.
Thank you so much @krackersmaracas! They run big like I find most H RTW actually! This is a size 40 (US8), I am usually a US10-12 for bottoms because I have big hips/thighs/butt, and this was even slightly loose for me, so I'm having the waist taken in a little bit, and of course hemmed because I'm 5'2". For their RTW I definitely think trying it on is a must because sizing is all over the place! Their twillaines and cardigans I have ranging from 34-38 and I am definitely NOT that small in equivalent US sizing!

Reactions: moy

I totally agree @demicouture, as soon as I saw pics online I knew I had to try it on! I was a bit apprehensive though because I'm typically not a pants person, and have a very short torso and big hips/thighs/butt, so I wasn't sure if this fit would work for my body shape, so I'm so glad it did! How will you style yours?

Thank you @Chrismin!

Thank you so much @krackersmaracas! They run big like I find most H RTW actually! This is a size 40 (US8), I am usually a US10-12 for bottoms because I have big hips/thighs/butt, and this was even slightly loose for me, so I'm having the waist taken in a little bit, and of course hemmed because I'm 5'2". For their RTW I definitely think trying it on is a must because sizing is all over the place! Their twillaines and cardigans I have ranging from 34-38 and I am definitely NOT that small in equivalent US sizing!
Thank you for your reply! I had no idea how much it varied. I’ve always been shy about RTW - I am US12/14 and just tried on my first pair of joggers in size 44 and I was so shocked they fit. I’m really excited that there might be other options out there for me too, there are so many things I love that I’ve been embarrassed to ask about in store.

Thank you for your reply! I had no idea how much it varied. I’ve always been shy about RTW - I am US12/14 and just tried on my first pair of joggers in size 44 and I was so shocked they fit. I’m really excited that there might be other options out there for me too, there are so many things I love that I’ve been embarrassed to ask about in store.
oh my goodness, i totally feel you, i relate because i am short and curvy, and have always been slightly self-conscious to ask to try on some items since i'm not model US2-4 sizing! but embrace your curves and body, and don't hesitate to ask! i think you'll find some of the H pieces very flattering and forgiving!

edited to add: this is the first pair of H pants i asked to try on!

Last edited:
I hear you! I just picked up 2 pink sweaters, and wore a pink sweater to the store! :lol: I had the sleeves taken up a bit on the long-sleeved one.
Also got my ex-libris twillaine. Can you tell I'm ready for some more color?? :biggrin:

ETA - I don't think my pictures do the pinks justice and fail to capture the gorgeous shades of pinks they are. The short-sleeved sweater is a nice thick knit.

20230125_172515.jpg20230125_172647.jpg

I hear you! I just picked up 2 pink sweaters, and wore a pink sweater to the store! :lol: I had the sleeves taken up a bit on the long-sleeved one.
Also got my ex-libris twillaine. Can you tell I'm ready for some more color?? :biggrin:

ETA - I don't think my pictures do the pinks justice and fail to capture the gorgeous shades of pinks they are. The short-sleeved sweater is a nice thick knit.

View attachment 5700848View attachment 5700847
I’ve tried in a few long sleeved sweaters but the sleeves typically run long on me. For those of you who have had the sleeves taken in on sweaters, were you happy with the result? My SA didn’t seem to recommend it for a knit sweater.

Anyone have images they can share on H’s hemming on knit sleeves? TIA!

I’ve tried in a few long sleeved sweaters but the sleeves typically run long on me. For those of you who have had the sleeves taken in on sweaters, were you happy with the result? My SA didn’t seem to recommend it for a knit sweater.

Anyone have images they can share on H’s hemming on knit sleeves? TIA!

I just had sleeves taken up on a sweater and it turned out perfectly.

Sorry, just saw that you quoted me on this. Lol. My SA suggested shortening the sleeves as when I tried on the sweater the sleeves were past my wrists. I had them taken up to 3/4 length and so happy I did.

Last edited:

Thank you @Chrismin!

I am on the shorter side and definitely curvy. I am a true French 44 in pants but was pleasantly surprised the 42 was a perfect slightly oversized fit.
I will literally style them with everything but I mainly got the Mid Length cardigan in Vert Absinthe to emulate the original look.
Other than that it will be very casual looks with t-shirts and silk shirts in pastel colours. Mid season, I will probably wear a loose coat or little safari (Celine) jacket cinched in.
In terms of shoes, all kinds of Chypre for the casual look or some nice Manolo slingback in fun colours.
The best part is that the pants have the best coloured embroidery so can be combined with so many colours.