Hermes RTW

Has anyone seen this IRL? Last thing I need is another coat... but this color Vert Cactus

View attachment 4849786

View attachment 4849787
I've seen the longer version in store (which is also worn by the models in many of the scarf modeling pics for this season). The color is wonderfully bright (brighter than it appears in this picture) and the material is lovely and soft.

Hello there!
I tried on both beige and grey and went with the grey color. Beige is beautiful and elegant but I’m afraid it would get dirty easily plus grey fits my wardrobe better. I also personally think the grey makes the coat look a little more ‘substantial’ somehow. I got it in size 34 and I’m 163 cm for your reference :smile:

View attachment 4841910

View attachment 4841911
the coat looks wonderful!
may i ask how tall you are - i love the coat but im only 5'2" ( on a good day ) so i'm assuming it will be long on me..

I think my store has the longer version, it’s in my post number #1076.
I've seen the longer version in store (which is also worn by the models in many of the scarf modeling pics for this season). The color is wonderfully bright (brighter than it appears in this picture) and the material is lovely and soft.
Thank you. Yes, but I didn't realize there was a shorter version. Reaching out to my SAs now to see if we can locate one.

Happy to share my newest piece of rtw! Have a quick question for you guys, for this sweater I originally wanted a 36 but then my boutique didn't have 36 so I ended up settling for a 38 as I didn't want to wait and I love this design so much. I am quite new to rtw and for my first piece I got a sweater in 34 but that one is meant for a tighter fit. Do you find that you are pretty consistent in your sizing with H RTW or does it vary quite a bit depending on the style? For this one, I didn't mind an oversized look.

PXL_20200918_011502661.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg

PXL_20200913_000812609.jpg

Looks great !
Happy to share my newest piece of rtw! Have a quick question for you guys, for this sweater I originally wanted a 36 but then my boutique didn't have 36 so I ended up settling for a 38 as I didn't want to wait and I love this design so much. I am quite new to rtw and for my first piece I got a sweater in 34 but that one is meant for a tighter fit. Do you find that you are pretty consistent in your sizing with H RTW or does it vary quite a bit depending on the style? For this one, I didn't mind an oversized look.

View attachment 4852833

View attachment 4852834