Hermes RTW

New Fall/Winter 2024 collection has slowly trickled online: https://www.hermes.com/us/en/category/women/ready-wear/fall-winter-collection/#|priceasc

New knit: Effet Kaleidoscope

View attachment 6001310

New pink, Rose Incarnat for the cashmere short sleeve sweater:

View attachment 6001326

Cashmere Short Vest:

View attachment 6001313
Really like the short vest.
More new RTW items (125) on the EU website:

Does H make jeans? Saw this top listed in fw24 paired w denim pants. I live in jeans so hoping that this might be coming? View attachment 6001528
They do sometimes so I suspect the jeans will eventually show up in at least one country, depending who, if anyone, ordered it. That being said, and it unfortunately didn't work for this piece, but I have noticed that H has started to be a bit more helpful and include details on other items in a listing's picture under Product Details. See below:
Screen Shot 2024-05-15 at 11.29.20 AM.png

They do sometimes so I suspect the jeans will eventually show up in at least one country, depending who, if anyone, ordered it. That being said, and it unfortunately didn't work for this piece, but I have noticed that H has started to be a bit more helpful and include details on other items in a listing's picture under Product Details. See below:
View attachment 6001681
Yes! I own a few pairs! I love the free tailoring too! Men’s jeans are always available and they can do alterations if you want