***Hermes Riding in the Passenger Seat***

Love the photo!! I will caution you that my DH's toy like that one ate my j choo. [emoji35] I was shifting and the clutch in those are the devil and scraped my poor heel to bits. ‍♀️
Thanks for the heads up!! I normally wear flats when driving DH toy and change to heels when I reach destination :biggrin: because the car is too low for me to get in & out in heels. (people gave me weird looks as I pop the front trunk and change shoes) Btw, this new toy has no clutch, the shifts are right on the wheel :smile:

Reactions: PursePassionLV
Thanks for the heads up!! I normally wear flats when driving DH toy and change to heels when I reach destination :biggrin: because the car is too low for me to get in & out in heels. (people gave me weird looks as I pop the front trunk and change shoes) Btw, this new toy has no clutch, the shifts are right on the wheel :smile:

You are lucky. My husband searched all over for one that did have a manual transmission since he didn't like just having the shifters on the wheel. He thought it lacked that race car feel without the clutch. [emoji849]. I think they mercifully discontinued the full stick shift in 2015. [emoji1316]

What orange is your lovely B? It is really cheerful [emoji4]

Reactions: grapegravity
You are lucky. My husband searched all over for one that did have a manual transmission since he didn't like just having the shifters on the wheel. He thought it lacked that race car feel without the clutch. [emoji849]. I think they mercifully discontinued the full stick shift in 2015. [emoji1316]

What orange is your lovely B? It is really cheerful [emoji4]
Thank you!!! My orange B is orange poppy (which is the same color as DH ride :biggrin:)
I have many strangers come up to me asking where to get this "happy cheerful bag" :heart:, apparently it brighten others day by seeing it :smile:

And I think you are right, they did discontinued the full stick shift around 2015 (Thank god!)

Reactions: PursePassionLV