***Hermes Riding in the Passenger Seat***

What a rare beauty!

My ultimate grail bag! Stunning.

Wow. No words. Perfection.

WOW! Unbelievably beautiful. You have a true work of art!

Truly amazing!!! :nuts:

soooo gorgeous

Thank you all for your lovely comments.
She is a real gem. Couldn't believe it when my SA called to offer me this last year.

Reactions: DR2014 and Serva1
Wow, I have never seen any other like this! Can you tell me more about the bag?

I'm not the expert here so anyone who knows more pls chime in.
I was told by my SA Barenia fauve means untreated and natural. So the leather has to be exquisite and in pristine condition. Barenia bags usually always come in white contrast stitching.
This bag of mine is a B30.

I was told by my SA Barenia fauve means untreated and natural. So the leather has to be exquisite and in pristine condition. Barenia bags usually always come in white contrast stitching.
Thank you, Kkho!

Thank you, Kkho!

I'm not familiar with Fauve Alligator or Croc's leather tanning process but Barenia leather is usually blemish free and tanned in oils to achieve a texture that looks very natural and feels velvety. It scratches easily but marks can be rubbed out. Fauve as a color comes only with white stitching. Darker Barenia colors like olive have tonal stitching.

I believe exotic Fauve is still processed according to the usual exotic leather tanning process which involves polishing with a mineral stone and then glazing for shiny finish, I'm not sure if you can oil tan croc skin.

Either way, @Kkho your bag is totally stunning and an unbelievable beauty. It's a very special piece and looks like quintessential Hermes to me!

I'm not familiar with Fauve Alligator or Croc's leather tanning process but Barenia leather is usually blemish free and tanned in oils to achieve a texture that looks very natural and feels velvety. It scratches easily but marks can be rubbed out. Fauve as a color comes only with white stitching. Darker Barenia colors like olive have tonal stitching.

I believe exotic Fauve is still processed according to the usual exotic leather tanning process which involves polishing with a mineral stone and then glazing for shiny finish, I'm not sure if you can oil tan croc skin.

Either way, @Kkho your bag is totally stunning and an unbelievable beauty. It's a very special piece and looks like quintessential Hermes to me!
Fascinating - thanks for this info, MSO13.

Reactions: MSO13

Thank you for your input. It's always nice to learn something every day!! Especially when it involves H products and leathers.

Reactions: MSO13
View attachment 3801995

It's been a while but Miss barenia fauve gator is coming to work with me today.
Wow. Just wow[emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]
Unlike me, she looks best naked hahahaha
Hahahahahaha
My weekend boba fix....
Your kelly looks in danger but i love Boba tea too! When i worked in our city district i would buy almost every day (Chattime tea). Wasnt good on the hips though so probably good that i can only treat myself when i travel to the H store in Sydney

Wow. Just wow[emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

Hahahahahaha

Your kelly looks in danger but i love Boba tea too! When i worked in our city district i would buy almost every day (Chattime tea). Wasnt good on the hips though so probably good that i can only treat myself when i travel to the H store in Sydney

OH I love ChaTime tea too!! I didn't know they have them in Sydney as well. I hear you re effects to the hip tho. *sigh*

Reactions: PurseOnFleek