Hermes Ribbon Craft Challenge!

I have two repurposed frames (from the late 1800s) that hang in my mud room/laundry room (where I spend way too much time!). One of the frames has a piece of my first luxury bag (Speedy 25 bought in 2004 and later I had an artist paint) and the other frame had the last LV holiday bag in it, but I wanted to do something with all the H ribbons I have from 2020 to celebrate the year I started buying H. Seeing weave on the pillow and small bag earlier in this thread was the inspiration.

The cross ribbons in the middle are there to cover up the fact that the weave was starting to slant. Do I try to re-do the weave straighter or leave the ribbon in the middle?

IMG_5238.jpg

IMG_5239.jpg

IMG_5242.jpg

I have two repurposed frames (from the late 1800s) that hang in my mud room/laundry room (where I spend way too much time!). One of the frames has a piece of my first luxury bag (Speedy 25 bought in 2004 and later I had an artist paint) and the other frame had the last LV holiday bag in it, but I wanted to do something with all the H ribbons I have from 2020 to celebrate the year I started buying H. Seeing weave on the pillow and small bag earlier in this thread was the inspiration.

The cross ribbons in the middle are there to cover up the fact that the weave was starting to slant. Do I try to re-do the weave straighter or leave the ribbon in the middle?

View attachment 4812999

View attachment 4813000

View attachment 4813001
I love it as is. Very unique! Thanks for sharing1

Reactions: AdidaB
I think it's wonderful as it is. I love how you honor the pieces that make you happy. :smile:

View attachment 4812999

View attachment 4813000

View attachment 4813001

Reactions: AdidaB

View attachment 4812999

View attachment 4813000

View attachment 4813001
This is stunning with thr ribbon in the middle! You are so talented!

The way things are currently - donate back to the boutique :giggle:
Agreed. Picked up a scarf at my local boutique last weekend and my SA was embarrassed to admit they had no:
- Christmas packaging boxes (really? Christmas is coming...)
- No white envelopes to put the receipts in.
- no scarf booklets (never had as yet) for AW 2021 scarf collection.
- still no Lazy Leopardesses.