Hermes reveal and closet restructure

I saved the best for last. I mentioned my frustration with my clutch situation. I researched and called my SA to see if there were any jige in stock before I drove to the store. There was a black one so I headed in. I planned to be in and out with my items quickly as I thought I knew exactly what I wanted. Famous last words. I saw the clutch and it just didn't speak to me. I actually do not own black bags as a general rule since I wear mainly earth tones or for work have black suits so I enjoy the other neutrals vs black. I was sort of at a loss as I needed one for this weekends event and it's a higher profile gala so nothing I have would work. We explored other options and I fell in LOVE with this darling constance wallet!! He also showed me how to use a necklace to make it a wallet on a chain. I had to have it. Not only does it work to hold my phone, lipstick and keys it can be hand held or with a shoulder option.

View attachment 3742511
View attachment 3742512
View attachment 3742513

Here is a group shot of my goodies!! [emoji322]one less thing to stress about at my next event or evening party. I'm proud of not settling for the jige and taking the time to find what spoke to my heart.

View attachment 3742516
Beautiful . Just wondering if an iPhone 7 plus would fit?

Beautiful goodies. Love your commentary and listening to your heart :smile:

Congrats! So many lovely things. I'm covering your tresors scarf! I want one too. Just need to figure out which one and your Constance wallet/clutch is darling. I also love those sandals which do match everything! Lovely purchases.

Gorgeous goodies! Love that Constance wallet and that necklace!!

congrats on your haul!!!

Congrats! Thanks for sharing, love reveals! Lovely purchases and GL with the streamlining

Lovely items! Thanks for sharing!!

Congratulations so many beautiful H pieces you've added to your collection! Hope you get your B very soon.

Everything is lovely!

Awesome reveal! I adore those Corfu sandals and of course the samurai scarf!!!

Thank you all for the kind words! [emoji172][emoji170]