Hermès Exchange and Return Policy

Just a quick update the store did an exchange with no receipt nor did they give me a hard time. I explained my situatuation and I wanted the exact same bracelet but in the gm size and they did a straight exchange. :smile:
So happy for you! I was able to exchange in the UK an item I bought in France. But I feel that I was just lucky because the SA was so sweet! She wasn't even my usual SA.

So happy for you! I was able to exchange in the UK an item I bought in France. But I feel that I was just lucky because the SA was so sweet! She wasn't even my usual SA.

Good news!!

Thank you ladies! I was incredibly worried because I've been wanting the bracelet for so long (I first started posting about this bracelet and its durability back in 2006!!!) but couldn't bring self to get one because it was pretty hefty price for a costume jewelry. I am very fortunate to have amazing godparents who gifted me such a generous gift for my birthday this year.

They got me a pm thinking it would fit but it was too small, so I needed to get a GM. (not going to lie, even the GM is a little tight and leave dents from being slightly pressed against my skin)

I purchased a set of twillies yesterday and one has a snag (unused/tags on). There is not another available of the same colorway in the store. It is on the website though. I am guessing that I cannot exchange my store-bought one for one from the website since it is a different system, but I wanted to double check since I may just keep the snagged one if I can't exchange for a new one. Sorry if this question has been posted here; a search did not turn it up.

I purchased a set of twillies yesterday and one has a snag (unused/tags on). There is not another available of the same colorway in the store. It is on the website though. I am guessing that I cannot exchange my store-bought one for one from the website since it is a different system, but I wanted to double check since I may just keep the snagged one if I can't exchange for a new one. Sorry if this question has been posted here; a search did not turn it up.
You probably can, since you can have the website order sent for pick-up at your store, and you can use store credit for that :heart:

You probably can, since you can have the website order sent for pick-up at your store, and you can use store credit for that :heart:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am under the impression that you have to pay up front when ordering on-line. I'm not sure you can pay upon collection at the store. That would mean that a store-credit cannot be used towards the cost of an item bought on-line. Have a similar issue at the moment with something I bought in a rush at LHR's T5 H store. It's the wrong size and they haven't got the right one in stock in town but it is available on the website. According to the SA, my options are: 1/ go back to the original store or 2/ wait and see what they get delivered in town or 3/ buy something else. No refund possible.

Just bring back the one that is snagged and ask them to transfer in a new one for you, they will get it from either the online store's inventory or another store. That shouldn't be an issue you need to worry about! I had returned a pair of defective shoes and my store worked to get me a new pair from the EU to the US. That's what they do! The rules keep changing about store to store transfers but in the case of replacing something that is flawed or defective, they will make it happen.

They'll put a store credit in your account, transfer it in and you can pick it up as an even exchange when it arrives as I'm sure you'd want to take a look at it to make sure it's all good.

Reactions: nicole0612
Just bring back the one that is snagged and ask them to transfer in a new one for you, they will get it from either the online store's inventory or another store. That shouldn't be an issue you need to worry about! I had returned a pair of defective shoes and my store worked to get me a new pair from the EU to the US. That's what they do! The rules keep changing about store to store transfers but in the case of replacing something that is flawed or defective, they will make it happen.

They'll put a store credit in your account, transfer it in and you can pick it up as an even exchange when it arrives as I'm sure you'd want to take a look at it to make sure it's all good.

Thank you! You are so right, the rules keep changing. Fortunately, in this case my SA just emailed today that they got new inventory in yesterday including more of this cw, so it will be an easy swap. Next time I will ask for the store transfer though, because I have been told no in the past for having a website item sent to the store for purchase there (just scarves, nothing extraordinary).

Reactions: shyla14