Hermes retired colors...which color do you wish they'd bring back?

Oh interesting...and a tough one. If I had to choose one it would be Vert Bengale (amongst others like Prune and Prunoir as well as Ardoise and Graphite but I have at least spotted one Prune last year so I still see some colours floating around). Curious to read what others would like to see back in regular production.

I think they retire them when the standing ovation dies to polite applause. I think that's why they brought back Bambou, it was a bit before its time.

It depends on the leather for me, but Bleu Marine or Raisin in Box would be nice. I already have BM on a very old piece so I'm lucky but recent Raisin has been a bit too brown (for me anyway).

I didn't even realize graphite was retired!!! Well that would be one of the ones that I would definitely want to see come back.
I also love Ardoise...Hermes please bring them back!!
I never really understand if they completely discontinue colours or just rest them for the time being (there always seems to be leather remaining, otherwise I could not explain the Prune Lindy I was offered last year). However, at least on Ardoise and Graphite I was told they were not in production at this time. But we never know...

Reactions: Culoucou and keodi
Oh interesting...and a tough one. If I had to choose one it would be Vert Bengale (amongst others like Prune and Prunoir as well as Ardoise and Graphite but I have at least spotted one Prune last year so I still see some colours floating around). Curious to read what others would like to see back in regular production.
prune and prunoir are beautiful.

I never really understand if they completely discontinue colours or just rest them for the time being (there always seems to be leather remaining, otherwise I could not explain the Prune Lindy I was offered last year). However, at least on Ardoise and Graphite I was told they were not in production at this time. But we never know...
I am not necessarily a Lindy person but I saw Prune on H.com and I seriously considered a Lindy. It was last year.

Hi Rockerchic! good to see you again!:wave:

I think they retire them when the standing ovation dies to polite applause. I think that's why they brought back Bambou, it was a bit before its time.

It depends on the leather for me but Bleu Marine or Raisin in Box would be nice. I already have BM on a very old piece so I'm lucky but recent Raisin has been too brown (for me) anyway.
I agree, i love the colour raisn, but my recent sightings of raisn has been more brown than I remembered.

Graphite
Canopee
Prune seems to be coming back, but would love to see more of it
Rose Shocking
Plomb
Tosca
Rubis (seems to come in and out)
I agree on all of these colours, I'll include blue Jean