Hermes Repair/Refurbish policy

1. Yes, that bag. Do you think they'll offer to touch up the corners gratis? The color completely lifted in those area. Will I have to leave it there?

2. No they will not touch it up gratis. And you will have to leave it.

3. #1548 Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    Sorry I didn't see this. Yes as audreylita stated you will need to leave it and it will be a few hundred dollars and at least three weeks to 12 weeks before getting your bag back as the NYC store is always backed up since they handle the hermes tristate repairs. Also you should know that the repair girl will probably tell you that your bag looks way too new and will/could deny the repair. They generally say to wait for more substantial wear to occur before bringing your bag into the spa. The people there are awesome but they do want people to not run to the spa for every scrape or bump because the craftsman are very backed up with repairs/ spa jobs. Lastly the summertime and holidays are the worse times to send bags in because the craftsman are on holiday during this time making things get more backed up and even longer wait time to get your bag back.

4. Hi Everyone,
    I dropped my Herbag off at Hermes in Toronto at the beginning of March for cleaning, and it was to be sent to Paris. On March 8 I received a cost estimate and was told that it would be about 11 weeks before I received it back (8 weeks for the service and 3 weeks delivery to Toronto). It has now been over 16 weeks and no sign or work on when my bag is coming back. When I emailed my SA asking for an update, all she said was that they don't have it yet and that she would contact me when they receive it. I'm starting to get worried and really anxious. Has anyone ever experienced this before?

5. I'm sorry to say that stores can't always estimate Paris repair time correctly. I was quoted three months for a blanket repair and it took six. I would not worry that your bag is lost or anything else, though - H just moves slow sometimes! Keep asking, too, because, at least with my blanket, Paris alerted my store when it was sent back.

6. I dropped off a friend's 2002 B40 that was really beat up. Here is the spa pricing for items needed on her bag.the referenced cuts on the handles resulted from her then puppy getting a hold of it.

Spa treatment $330
    Re-Stitch Inside Pocket Only $45
    New Hardware $530
    Gussets $145.
    Also the Crafts team recommend replacement of handles, there are cuts on the handles that they can attempt to repair - without guarantee, but ultimately they would recommend replacing the handles, which would be $1375.

7. Hi all. My bag is due for a spa and am taking her in just before Aussie summer starts. But i just wanted to see has anyone had a "peel" of leather repaired successfully before? I am not sure how it happened maybe a piece of my jewellery scratched it and sliced the surface of the leather. barely noticable and i am now using a twilly until off for repair. But a little bit of extra reassurance that its repairable would be lovely! I showed my SA she seems to think repairable in SPA but wont know until its sent off
    IMG_20170721_144203.jpeg