Hermes Repair/Refurbish policy - Official Spa Thread

I took my Kelly to the spa about three weeks ago to the European boutique. I have bought second hand my Kelly.

Will my bag appear on my Hermes website profile after authentication, after repair or not at all? The waiting time is toooooo long.

I will not receive a separate offer because I already accepted the repair costs (lock and make-up) at the Hermes boutique when I left the bag with them at the spa

Thank you very much if you can answer. Sorry for my bad english :smile:

Hey everyone. I am glad I found this forum (and thread).

As I anxiously wait to be offered my very own B or K, I was considering maybe filling in the time with a prelobed specimen. How much of a "miracle" can they work with the bags? Here is the bag and you can see various cracking all over the place. Can they restore?

Has anyone else have any experiences with their bags in a similar state that the spa has been able to bring back to life?

Screenshot_20230112_135754.jpg

Screenshot_20230112_135703.jpg

Screenshot_20230112_135820.jpg

Screenshot_20230112_135720.jpg

Hey everyone. I am glad I found this forum (and thread).

As I anxiously wait to be offered my very own B or K, I was considering maybe filling in the time with a prelobed specimen. How much of a "miracle" can they work with the bags? Here is the bag and you can see various cracking all over the place. Can they restore?

Has anyone else have any experiences with their bags in a similar state that the spa has been able to bring back to life?

View attachment 5689951

View attachment 5689952

View attachment 5689953

View attachment 5689954
I would say, 'Don't touch it.'
That is, not that bag. You cannot put back what has been worn away without serious reconstruction.
However I applaud your idea of going along the (vintage?) preloved route.
There are many real gems and bargains (relative) to be had.

Hi everyone- just wanted to update- I knocked my jypsiere off a countertop and it landed face first, causing the turnlock (clasp) to break off. The bag is currently at H San Francisco. They quoted just a 2-3 weeks repair time (doesn't need to be sent back to Paris) and a $230 repair cost. The best part is that they replace the plate behind the turnlock too so I get two brand new shiny palladium pieces on my bag and the new, perfect turn feel of a new turnlock without any looseness. It is well worth the cost IMO and I'm excited to see the result.

Does anyone here have experience sending in a discontinued leather Birkin/Kelly to Hermes spa? For example Ardennes, Vache Liegee leather. Will they be able to replace the handles or any panels or will they reject the bag since they no longer produce/use that leather? Any recent experience will be greatly appreciated! My SAs are not responding.

Reactions: peonies13