Hermes Repair/Refurbish policy - Official Spa Thread

I just dropped off an old (2011) Tohu Bohu enamel bracelet because the palladium ring on one side popped off. Apparently this is a common problem among old enamels made in Austria, so the repair is gratis. I was quoted three months, but I can update when it actually comes back.
Hi, did you get your bracelet back after repair? I just purchased a bracelet from a Japanese seller which has a broken clasp (late night drinking and bidding - don’t judge, lol) I’m wondering if I can take it to H for repair?

Reactions: pinkispunk
I got an email informing me that my bracelet came back on March 6. I was planning to pick it up this weekend, actually.
Sounds like their estimate was pretty accurate. Please could you update how it turns out? I’d love to know what I can maybe expect. I’m very new to Hermes, haven’t been to a proper store as yet and this is my first H purchase. I’ve briefly visited one within a department store and looked at slg’s very briefly in Dubai airport in December. It was 2am and I couldn’t think straight much less shop :lol:

Hi everyone, I couldn‘t find the info but I have a B30 from my mother and she doesn’t have the receipt - it’s about 10 years old. Could I take it into Bond Street store in London to have a spa? Or I can also take it to Paris? Any advice would be helpful

Hi everyone, I couldn‘t find the info but I have a B30 from my mother and she doesn’t have the receipt - it’s about 10 years old. Could I take it into Bond Street store in London to have a spa? Or I can also take it to Paris? Any advice would be helpful

You don’t need the receipt to take an item in for servicing. Just be 1000% it’s authentic or H reserves the right to destroy fake goods.

Reactions: Hantan83
You don’t need the receipt to take an item in for servicing. Just be 1000% it’s authentic or H reserves the right to destroy fake goods.
Thank you - very sure about it’s authenticity so happy to take it in. Would be great to hear from anyone who has done this in the New Bond Street store in London? Do I need to make an appt for example?

Thank you - very sure about it’s authenticity so happy to take it in. Would be great to hear from anyone who has done this in the New Bond Street store in London? Do I need to make an appt for example?
I took a bag in just over a week ago and no, no appointment necessary. Just let them know what you are there for and as soon as someone is available they will help you. It may help to go when it is a little quieter though.

Reactions: Hantan83
Hi everyone. I’ve had this B40 for 3 years and only used it a handful of times. I saw her slouching a little today in the closet and pulled it down. Noticed the pocket was torn. Can this spontaneously happen? I haven’t used it for 3 months and it’s locked in my closet behind a case with my 2 other Birkin bags (I have them stuffed with the original paper to save the shape) Ive never dealt with this before so I assume I’m calling the store and driving to Houston to leave her off for repairs?

Attachments

• F696C5DE-6594-4341-9EDA-0254835B1524.jpeg
    F696C5DE-6594-4341-9EDA-0254835B1524.jpeg
    265.8 KB · Views: 120
  • A8C2B4DC-9636-4416-823C-926D860AF0C5.jpeg
    A8C2B4DC-9636-4416-823C-926D860AF0C5.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 122
  • 244156CB-15DF-460F-8E5F-01D2D32CFF5D.jpeg
    244156CB-15DF-460F-8E5F-01D2D32CFF5D.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 118
Yes, Hermes sent my bag to France and they called me to inform me that the bag was lost in transit.

What options did they provide for you when they informed you that the bag was lost? Surely this is on their hands and Hermes needs to make it right... Are they just expecting you to wait for the bag to be found by the carrier??

What options did they provide for you when they informed you that the bag was lost? Surely this is on their hands and Hermes needs to make it right... Are they just expecting you to wait for the bag to be found by the carrier??
No options have been provided as of yet. They are claiming this has never happened before and they don't know what to do. I am wondering if anyone else has had this happen.

That is very unfortunate and worrying, nonetheless be optimistic that Hermes will do the right thing and replace your bag with as close to like for like as possible. Anticipate the best outcome and try (easier to say than do) not to fear the worst.
Hermes should be able to do this and the actual cost to Hermes would likely be less than what it would have to pay you as a cash settlement; no way should you accept a credit note.
A financial reimbursement would be unlikely to enable you to replace the bag easily
and it is well-known how difficult it can be to source certain Hermes bags.
You need to check the terms and conditions that you accepted when you handed the bag over for spa.
It also depends on which country you are in, because you might have customer protection that goes above and beyond what Hermes might offer.

Last edited: