Hermes Refreshments

I’ve sipped champagne and had hors d'oeuvres usually at H store after hours parties. I had champagne once or twice during normal shopping times but this was pre-covid. Now if I get any treats it’s usually given to me at the end of a visit during special store shopping events - like watch or rtw event. Usually it’s chocolate but one time I got a s’mores kit. The chocolate from smores kit melted in the car before I got home so no picture of that one. Here are pics of some of the other goodies

2C4AFA01-D7E2-4E84-8D4B-8066B3575DCA.jpeg

5B9F8347-C7A0-4117-B865-B67CAFBB1421.jpeg

306A4023-742F-4A52-9FF0-DE9F974534DB.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve sipped champagne and had hors d'oeuvres usually at H store after hours parties. I had champagne once or twice during normal shopping times but this was pre-covid. Now if I get any treats it’s usually given to me at the end of a visit during special store shopping events - like watch or rtw event. Usually it’s chocolate but one time I got a s’mores kit. The chocolate from smores kit melted in the car before I got home so no picture of that one. Here are pics of some of the other goodies

View attachment 5302384

View attachment 5302386

View attachment 5302388

Looks so good!! Thank you for sharing

Reactions: allure244

View attachment 5302384

View attachment 5302386

View attachment 5302388
Forget the pre-spend for a quota bag, what’s the pre-spend for that?!

also I’m feverishly writing down places with their snack options, as a resource for the future haha.