Hermes prices

CHANEL57

CHANEL57
O.G.
Dec 13, 2008
Hi guys,
I'm usually in the Chanel forum and quite new to the Hermes one, purely down to the fact that Hermes bags are just too expensive for me at the moment.
I was just wondering if anyone can help really.
This might sound like a silly question, but I was wondering if it is at all possible to purchase a Birkin for maybe £2000 or maybe slightly more, obviously I do not mean brand new from the boutiques, but was thinking maybe from vintage stores in America. I know that usually it depends on the condition of the bag, but before I enquired, I thought I would check here first.
I don't want to purchase one from eBay though.

Thanks !!

I doubt it very much, even used bags go for around £3,500 and anything much less would make me question authenticity. At the moment £2,000 is about $2,955.

Don't forget if you buy from the US and have shipped over you could get hit with hefty import duty too

If you go down the reseller route then be sure to check the recognised reseller thread in the shopping section.

And not a silly question at all :smile:

Hi, I am new to Birkin, but wanting to look to get a 35 size, would anyone know how much it will cost in Europe for one brand new ?

Question of course is I heard that not all Hermes store carry this on the shelf .. is that true?

Agreed with Moods, please make sure to add on extra GBP1500-GBP2000 (min.) for the import duty (you cannot run away), delivery will hold the item until you settle the payment of 15% VAT + delivery cost.

Hi, I am new to Birkin, but wanting to look to get a 35 size, would anyone know how much it will cost in Europe for one brand new ?

Question of course is I heard that not all Hermes store carry this on the shelf .. is that true?
A 35 Togo Birkin costs exactly 5650 euros(last year,"only" 5350...,prices are upgraded every first of January in France)