Hermes Prada Harrods Saint Laurent Cartier Tiffany Heathrow-London

Hello beautiful people!!

I have recently started to work at Heathrow airport and I was blown away by the fact I'm surrounded by all these lovely brands such as Hermes Prada Saint Laurent Ferragamo Cartier and I'm allowed to buy whatever I want Tax free which works out for me because I LOVE LOVE shopping. It is also quite amazing how much you end up saving. I have truly been blown away so thought I'll take this opportunity to share this with you all...Exciting!!!!

So if any of you need my help or will be travelling and need something checked or just would like some information feel free to ask.
Hi, thank you for the very kind offer of help and information. I’ll be flying out of T3 in June and hoping to make a purchase from Gucci. I’ve purchased from LV at Heathrow in the past and the duty free discount was 17%, do you know if all the designer stores offer the same discount, with VAT being 20%?
Thanks

Hi, thank you for the very kind offer of help and information. I’ll be flying out of T3 in June and hoping to make a purchase from Gucci. I’ve purchased from LV at Heathrow in the past and the duty free discount was 17%, do you know if all the designer stores offer the same discount, with VAT being 20%?
Thanks

Hi
Not all luxury brands have the same tax percentage off Valentino offers 20% Saint Laurent 15.5% etc
What are you looking for in gucci I can check the prices for you.

Hi
Not all luxury brands have the same tax percentage off Valentino offers 20% Saint Laurent 15.5% etc
What are you looking for in gucci I can check the prices for you.
Hi, thanks so much, I’m still deciding at the moment but it’ll one or two of three.
The Marmont shoulder bag, the camera one that’s £885 retail, the Marmont super mini, or the Ophidia supreme mini bag that’s £715.
Thanks again. :biggrin:

Hello beautiful people!!

I have recently started to work at Heathrow airport and I was blown away by the fact I'm surrounded by all these lovely brands such as Hermes Prada Saint Laurent Ferragamo Cartier and I'm allowed to buy whatever I want Tax free which works out for me because I LOVE LOVE shopping. It is also quite amazing how much you end up saving. I have truly been blown away so thought I'll take this opportunity to share this with you all...Exciting!!!!

So if any of you need my help or will be travelling and need something checked or just would like some information feel free to ask.

Thank you so much for helping out. Do you by chance know the current price for a Cartier Love bracelet? TIA!

Reactions: lesunshine
Well, head's up that you can't pack your item in your checked luggage as we found out at Heathrow. They need to see it for you to be able to get your tax back. I guess that makes sense but since we bought a hand embroidered bedspread and a large handpainted plate, those weren't in our carry on and we lost out on tax refunds.

Well, head's up that you can't pack your item in your checked luggage as we found out at Heathrow. They need to see it for you to be able to get your tax back. I guess that makes sense but since we bought a hand embroidered bedspread and a large handpainted plate, those weren't in our carry on and we lost out on tax refunds.
You always need to show the goods you are exporting at Tax refund office. There is nothing new about it. Otherwise how do they know you are taking it out of the country? What's stopping residents fill out a form using friends or relatives passport but never export the goods? After all, tax refund is for exporting therefore they need to make sure you do.

Hello beautiful people!!

I wish I had your job! Is it right there’s a Chanel there too?