Hermes Porcelain

Happy Birthday in advance D -- mine is today -- and remember, having a birthday sure as hell beats the alternative no matter what the number!! And I beat you to the "Big 5-0"!!

Hey Funnyredhead, it was my birthday aswell yesterday (19th)!! We're not twins by any chance ?!?! (I turned 49!:wtf: ) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of us!!!! :drinks: :party: Libra rules!!!!

My Bday is the 30th...turning 48! Can't believe it! I love the new china pattern I saw in Bal Harbour last June...I can't remember the name, but it has gorgeous colors. And of course.......GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Well Happy b-day to all you b-day girls! FRR sounds like a great extended one for you! My turning 40 was THE best b-day so far (I had a limo as well lol!)...anyway, I posted my teacup in one of my Boston threads in the Cheval d'Orient pattern which has horses and I LOVE it! Doesn't come in a mug though at this point....hopefully it will....

Happy Birthday to all the birthday girls!

GF, is this the red on white pattern you saw?

lesbalconsdeguadalquivir.jpg

If so, this is the Guadalquivir (Les Balcons de Guadalquivir) pattern I mentioned earlier! I love it, too. Very dramatic!

Happy birthday month to all of our October babies!! I believe in birthday week for non-milestone birthdays and birthday month for bigger milestones (although I did celebrate birthday year when I hit 40...)!

GF, I also collect the Africa pattern in green. It matches my Corian.

24 Faubourg, that is SUCH a gorgeous pattern! It has definitely caught my eye whenver I go into the store. I am thinking about getting some pieces when I move into my new place but each one is like a HOA payment.

Beautiful, Shoes!!!!!! Do you use it every day? Tomorrow's my day to really take a look at what H has to offer in China patterns. We'll see what happens.....hopefully, my cooties won't extend to Breakfast Cups!!!!