Hermes' Plans for the Future

mattking2000

High school H addict
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
http://www.luxist.com/2010/03/21/what-hermes-plans-for-the-future

Hermès has been expanding steadily since it started back in 1837 as a saddle shop, today still offering long-lasting excellence in all things leather but also now large-scale items like helicopters and yachts. And it seems that growth will continue into the future, with Hermès' artistic director Pierre-Alexis Dumas looking to forge ahead into untapped territory, namely by expanding the innovative carbon fiber suitcase that was first introduced twenty years ago into a full line of luggage and by delving into "space and home" goods. As he said in an interview with the Wallstreet Journal "We have to reinvent ourselves. If we launch a perfume and it is like what we did in the '70s, what's the point? We are constantly reassessing who we are. Hermès is going to expand more on space and home. If you have a very large boat, what are you going to put inside?"

A beautiful Hermès leather chair and sofa, hopefully.

finally i mean i have wanted to buy a pair of T.C sofas for years now i hope they do this ,i would love it !!!!! boy theese people know how to make us keep comming back !!!!