Hermes Pillboxes

How beautiful! Any price info on these? I´m a pill-popper unfortunately due to my headaches and neck-pains and major period pains and I always have to carry a pill box with me.

I also have daily migraines and therefore have to carry Imitrex with me everywhere. Which is why I mentioned that these pieces, as beautiful as they are, really cannot serve as real pillboxes --- believe me I tried.
BTW, so sorry for my horrific spelling on my prior post in this thread --- I was on the phone and typing. Whenever I type quickly, my hands go everywhere and I never bother to check until it is too late to revise/edit and then I realize that my post is hardly readable -- SORRY!
There was a pic of the McPherson next to the Bolide in an auction from TimelessPieces which demonstrated the differences between the two quite well.

TT: I'll be good! I promise, I'll be as cuddly as a twilly ;)

arcangel: Thanks lol. That's what people usually do when I make jokes, they scream :P

Nola: So sorry to hear you're suffering :crybaby: They were around 500 euros but the inside was yucky. You're better off with a cute (cheap) pillbox rather than these expensive ones that are no good (other than as ornaments)

I use and love these pillboxes (bolide and MacPherson) almost daily. Wear them looped on a leather cord around my neck, or loop them thru my clochette on my Birkin.

I've never had pills fall out, have always found them very secure. (my axert is always with reach !)

Fyi, they are no longer avail at Hermes. Original price was over $800.

I am in my pill-popping stage right now. Few days ago, I was actually thinking of getting a pillbox since I kept forgetting to take my medicines.

hermeslady, not for sale anymore? Is there anything else Hermes make to replace this?

I use and love these pillboxes (bolide and MacPherson) almost daily. Wear them looped on a leather cord around my neck, or loop them thru my clochette on my Birkin.

I've never had pills fall out, have always found them very secure. (my axert is always with reach !)

Fyi, they are no longer avail at Hermes. Original price was over $800.

I love the way you wear yours around your neck HL!! I have only ever used mine on the clochette, but I love that look of yours. As for the loose bottom on mine, it was the last remaining Bolide pillbox in the shop and they were about to ship it to the warehouse for a sale, so I think that the fact that the bottom opens up on mine might have to do with excessive wear prior to purchase (although it was perfectly polished up for me because the sterling cleans up wonderfully).
Queenie, I was really desperate to find the Kelly pillbox and did inquire about a SO of any kind, but never got the feeling that it was a possibility. They do make other charms in the shape of their bags, so that might be an alternative if you can't find all of the pillboxes on eBay.