Hermes Picturebook of Casual Croccentricities

IMG_0179.jpg

This look is gorgeous. I love the simplicity of the color scheme and the pairing of the kelly with that scrummy jacket!

wow. i love all these pics. i think the tim gunn thing is an interesting point (btw he's giving a reading on wednesday here in the city at lunch and my boss is letting me go. i'm going to meet my niece there. so excited! and you gave me a great idea- i'm going to go buy us both a copy of his book before we go... thank you!). i think as kelly said that anything can be dressed up or down. it's a matter of intention and style. i don't think renee's outfit works because it's obviously thrown on for comfort whereas i think elle has a style that, even if she doesn't think about it, is always there, kwim? as the what not to wear people always say: there are plenty of clothes that are comfortable and still stylish. you don't have to lose one for the other. i think your (and the other ladies on here) are incredibly stylish even in a comfortable pair of jeans (special shout out to shopmom!).

even though this is not an hermes example- i have a diamond shine patent chanel bag. most people would probably look at it and think "dressy" but i wear it all the time with a denim jacket, a pair of capris, etc. i think it works just as well that way as it would on someone else in a dress. i think it's all about intention and style.

H - where is the reading? what time? I know at least two people who would love to see him! (eta - nevermind, I found it!)

[edit: PS. Hi, Star, you gorgy thing! I hope you're well!]

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH hanh hanhhanh......:shocked::rant: I am SO HUGE now, that pic of me makes me cry!!!!!!:rant: I am due in 6 weeks, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hahaha:sad: I had to post when I saw the pic, oh my G-D, I was SO skinny!:wtf:
Gina,Shopmom, LOVE your pics, omg.:drool:
Still have not taken braise out, aach. DH has no idea!
DH in Paris this week, will visit mothership, maybe get me back into the groove??!!!
Love that you are all still so FABULOUS!!! :rolleyes:
I have an excuse for braise though, I am having a girl. I know this thread is about casual Croccentricities so I must say that I will wear my croc casually, if I ever get it out if the closet!!! Only casually I think. ;)

Thanks Gina, I thought everyone knew?! Sheesh. Anyhow, back to thread, I CAN'T wait to take her out, but being preggers is too casual for me, I feel dumpy. The Croc is TOO much of a contradiction to how I feel. Makes me laugh ...

starrrrrr, welcome back! last time we talked you were early unto the pregnancy! good luck!~ i myself already just had my baby! welcome back!

here's another pic. tresormakati with her 28 retourne havanne matte croc :

tresor.jpg