Hermès Petit H

I just received my first petit h item and noticed it didn't come with a leather charm on the ribbon. Did Hermes stop doing this?
I hope they didn't forget about me!

I've purchased several Petit H from usa h.com over the last 6 years and didn't receive a ribbon charm on most. I think people return the item and keep the ribbon charm. I recently shipped back an item that was damaged and they asked me to ship the charm back which I had planned to do. You can call customer service to see if they will send you one. Hope this helps. So frustrating. :annoyed:

I just received my first petit h item and noticed it didn't come with a leather charm on the ribbon. Did Hermes stop doing this?
I haven’t purchased any petit h items recently but all of mine except one came with the leather charm on the ribbon. For the one that didn’t I called Hermès customer service and they sent me one.

• Thanks
Reactions: lastnametea

I haven’t recieved any petit H ribbon charms on the ribbon since the pandemic. I am wondering if that is due to an inventory shortage. I used to call customer service regarding this issue, and sometimes they would send me a ribbon charm via mail depending on who was handling my case. Eventually it was just too much trouble for me to call every single time they forgot to include one, so I gave up. To me, as long as I like the petit H item itself, then it didn’t really matter whether I got a ribbon charm or not.

So I am pretty handy, and I was thinking of making some earrings from these super cute mouse shoe accessories. They are pretty big, so just wondering if they are heavy? I was going to make some chic funky earrings for my daughter who I think would love something like this. I would add some lapis lazuli beads and some keshi pearls.....

Should I go for it??!!

Also - should I ask if the ribbon charm would come as well? That would make an awesome pendant...

ALSO - what does the back look like? I assume a different colour??

ScarfBloke.Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 11.25.06 am.png

Reactions: bagsamplified
I forget we have a Petit H thread! For all the Petit H lovers ... Sharing some of my recent Petit H purchases from Paris store. Bag charms, clips/clothes pins, apron and oyster kit. LOVE especially these new owl bag charms! :loveeyes::loveeyes:

View attachment 5402105View attachment 5402106View attachment 5402107View attachment 5402108View attachment 5402109
View attachment 5402110View attachment 5402111
Love the Petit H items but please forgive my total ignorance on the "oyster kit" as is this to shuck your own oysters? If so, is this something that you are good at? I am terrible at this and it is really easy to cut your hand open! The knife doesn't look sharp enough to me...

Love the Petit H items but please forgive my total ignorance on the "oyster kit" as is this to shuck your own oysters? If so, is this something that you are good at? I am terrible at this and it is really easy to cut your hand open! The knife doesn't look sharp enough to me...
Hi ! Yes it is for shucking oysters. I know what you are saying!! Have to be very careful. Haven't used it but the pointed end of the knife goes into the hinged joint at the back and carefully slide the blade across the top shell to separate. Knife looks similar to others I've seen but I'm not an expert. I have a friend who is an expert at this and has written a book on oysters.

Here's Petit H adhesive rolls and photos of the pages in the booklet that came with them. Apologize in advance for my thumb, finger and hand in the photos. :blush: I'm hoping my old photo album spine can be fixed using a roll. My DH has more talent than I so have asked him to work on this project. I gave him the blue perforated leather roll because it looks more like duct tape. He's got it in his home workshop.

These adhesive rolls are made from silk fabric and some in leather. I do not believe they are removable so beware. I never asked that question. Prices are 45 euros per roll and one was 50 euros. I think these rolls are a fun way to fix or decorate things! :tup:

fullsizeoutput_b438.jpegfullsizeoutput_b439.jpegfullsizeoutput_b430.jpegfullsizeoutput_b431.jpegfullsizeoutput_b432.jpegfullsizeoutput_b433.jpegfullsizeoutput_b434.jpegfullsizeoutput_b435.jpegfullsizeoutput_b436.jpeg

Here's Petit H adhesive rolls and photos of the pages in the booklet that came with them. Apologize in advance for my thumb, finger and hand in the photos. :blush: I'm hoping my old photo album spine can be fixed using a roll. My DH has more talent than I so have asked him to work on this project. I gave him the blue perforated leather roll because it looks more like duct tape. He's got it in his home workshop.

These adhesive rolls are made from silk fabric and some in leather. I do not believe they are removable so beware. I never asked that question. Prices are 45 euros per roll and one was 50 euros. I think these rolls are a fun way to fix or decorate things! :tup:

View attachment 5403823View attachment 5403824View attachment 5403825View attachment 5403826View attachment 5403827View attachment 5403828View attachment 5403829View attachment 5403830View attachment 5403831