Hermès Petit H

Petit H Passport Holder. Loving the lime color but can anyone help me with the type of creature/animal/reptile this is?? :whut:

View attachment 5309715View attachment 5309716
A Rorschach test :lol: Turned 90° counter-clockwise, I see the silhouette of an upset young girl with a short, jaunty ponytail... grimacing as she transforms from/into a tadpole?

This is fun!:giggle: Apologies for the digression.

Last edited:
Has any purchase the Petit H tote bag or Furoshiki bag? Just curious what you received.
I ordered the tote and I received the pink Sea, Surf, and Fun print as shown as one of the random examples on the website. Although I returned the tote because I do not like pink, I was pleasantly surprised to receive a decent pattern. Most other Petit H items that I have received have had dull, disappointing colorways.

69E16108-44DD-477A-B4D4-8487E077F600.jpeg

I ordered the tote and I received the pink Sea, Surf, and Fun print as shown as one of the random examples on the website. Although I returned the tote because I do not like pink, I was pleasantly surprised to receive a decent pattern. Most other Petit H items that I have received have had dull, disappointing colorways.

View attachment 5363568
I do quite like this print. My fear is getting something I don't like but I guess with the return option it's not so bad.

Reactions: c18027