Hermès Petit H

Hi ! I saw it on the French h.com and contacted them to have shipped to the usa. It is super cute. My guess it’s about 2 1/2” tall.
i'm new here and everything is amazing~ was just wondering what the exact procedure you took when you got in contact with france's H.com to have items shipped outside of Europe (I'm in the UK so now it's technically outside). Would like to get some items hehe (such as the chopping board) tyia

i'm new here and everything is amazing~ was just wondering what the exact procedure you took when you got in contact with france's H.com to have items shipped outside of Europe (I'm in the UK so now it's technically outside). Would like to get some items hehe (such as the chopping board) tyia
Hi yes - i would be interested as well. Also is this only possible for non-leather bags?

Hi, I ask my Paris sa if they can get the Petit h item for me. Sometimes they can and sometimes it’s sold out. I saw on h.com FAQ they don’t ship to ‘We do not ship to UK, Switzerland and Norway.’ :frown:

omg! i've been trying to score one but never really have luck seeing them on the HK site :sad:

They’ve been popping up on the US or UK websites, if you have a friend over there, you might be able to get it?

A friend of mine purchased the same card holder in 2020 from the HK H website. She’s gotten a very nice olive green and etoupe combo!

Hi, I ask my Paris sa if they can get the Petit h item for me. Sometimes they can and sometimes it’s sold out. I saw on h.com FAQ they don’t ship to ‘We do not ship to UK, Switzerland and Norway.’ :frown:

That's really nice though that they ship it abroad for you. Curious to know if they charge shipping fee for the purchase? Thanks!