Hermes personalization

May 3, 2012
So a friend on Instagram mentioned something about hotstamping from hermes, I didn't know that they also do hot stamping, and so I was pretty surprised because I love hotstamping, just a question though what kind of SLG can be personalised? I have two kelly double tour bracelets that I'd love to get hotstamped but because I purchased them preloved would they still do it? Anybody tried this service before can you show me a pic/a of your personalised hermes pieces? Gives me some ideas and thoughts. Thank you guys! :smile:

Funny you should ask because I didn't know about this either until about 2 months ago. I did it for my SO's birthday present - a card case. I had a good chat with the craftspeople to discuss it before it was done. Here is what I learned. They will do this for SLGs, the colour will be matching the hardware on the item or tone on tone heatstamp only for smooth leathers. I don't think they will do it for leather bracelet because it will not have enough space as the font is relatively big. Also they will need to be able to lay the item on a complete flag surface where the stamps will do. I don't think a bracelet will have enough space. HTH. You can always ask and all they can say is no.

Funny you should ask because I didn't know about this either until about 2 months ago. I did it for my SO's birthday present - a card case. I had a good chat with the craftspeople to discuss it before it was done. Here is what I learned. They will do this for SLGs, the colour will be matching the hardware on the item or tone on tone heatstamp only for smooth leathers. I don't think they will do it for leather bracelet because it will not have enough space as the font is relatively big. Also they will need to be able to lay the item on a complete flag surface where the stamps will do. I don't think a bracelet will have enough space. HTH. You can always ask and all they can say is no.

oh okay, I know someone that has a clover keychain and got his initials on it, the keychain if very small but they manage to get it personalised so maybe they can get it done on a bracelet, ill try ask *cross fingers* :smile:

oh okay, I know someone that has a clover keychain and got his initials on it, the keychain if very small but they manage to get it personalised so maybe they can get it done on a bracelet, ill try ask *cross fingers* :smile:

Actually the key chain is bigger in width in a lot of the areas. The bracelet is very narrow. Ask them by all means.

I had my wallet hot-stamped when a visit craftspeople was in the local store. I came in and my lovely SA just asked me, would you like to have something hot-stamped? :biggrin:
She put my name behind the strip with no color which matches the original logo on the wallet. Love it. And it's FREE of course.

Attachments

• dimitri_page.jpg
    dimitri_page.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 3,198
Reactions: jbbagz
Initials can be placed on the oval leather 'plaque' of the Bolide as well as on the Clochette for various bags. As they can be done on the inner straps of Kellys and Birkins also, perhaps the OP may be able to stamp his bracelets too.

I had a couple of petit H items hot stamped last year, so I think they will do most of the things as long as the surface area is large enough and they can lay the item flat to stamp it. I seem to remember we were charged for this but I may be wrong