Hermes Pen?

It is called the Zebra T-3 mini and it comes in a pen or a pencil. I bought it from Winningpen who was a wonderful seller. He has them for sale right now on Ebay. My pen came with 2 ink refills. Only has blue ink.

Thanks, gracekelly. Your post was really helpful. I just purchased a set from Winningpen for the Vision agenda I bought earlier today. :smile:

Thank you gracekelly for that information, years ago I brought a small pen in Hawaii, and a while ago lent it to someone to take down details at an accident.....and neglected to get it back. Have not been able to find a replacment since, till now, just ordered 2 pens and 6 re-fills from the seller you recomended....:yahoo::biggrin:

It is an adorable little stainless steel pen and quite nice looking I think. Does the trick nicely. I use my Vision II as a check book cover.

Hope you all like it!

Check out "pens for a pm agenda" its the silver pen from luxuryshops. The hook attaced to the inside of the agenda and the pen becomes the closure for the agenda by slidy through the loops. The base cradle has extar ridges on it to hold it in place. I love mine!

Gracekelly, Thanks so much for the info! I've been looking for mini pens that are not too pretentious but looks very Chic at the same time and this will fit the bill! Thank you!

It is an adorable little stainless steel pen and quite nice looking I think. Does the trick nicely. I use my Vision II as a check book cover.

Hope you all like it!

Thanks everyone! I've seen the Luxury Shop's pen, I was wondering if anyone had seen a no-name similar one like GK found. The search continues!:P

Why don't you email Winningpen the seller on eBay and ask him if he can help you. He appears to have a large inventory. I think he has an actual store in HK where he is located.

Hope you all like it!
Thanks again gracekelly, my pens arrived yesterday, very quick delivery only 4 days all up even with a weekend involved, amazing...I love them so cute, only one problem, I brought 2 so I would have a spare, but my daughter snapped it up quick smart for her Louis Agenda....ohh well back for more. :biggrin: