Hermes Paris Bombay

1. Paris-Bombay is not rare, per se. I mean, stores are getting them in and you can even order them. It WAS kind of rare when it first came out. In some stores there was a small waiting list but nowadays I'm sure you can just order it from the store or even get it off the shelf. I saw several Paris-Bombay (in different colors too) at SCP the last couple of times I'm there.:flowers:

2. They had them on the shop floor at the madison av store in two sizes this morning.

3. I do like this bag...after a birkin I may seek one out, but I do want to handle it in person first.

4. I saw my first PM sized PB at SF on Saturday. Pictures really don't do it justice. It's gorgeous. The one I saw was brique. :love:

5. Madison Ave has had 2 of these one in a GM size and one in a PM size sitting by the window by the MC for over 3 weeks now!

6. I love this in the pm size. I would not call it rare. At first, they were very htf. Now, not so much.

7. I do really like the look of the PB. Can someone pls tell me what the PM dimensions are?

8. IT's about 12" by 6" by 4" I don't have a measuring tape by me but by looking at it this is what I see

9. Thanks, Bagg! Now that's a workable size, not too long:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice