Hermes Paris Bombay Bag???

hermesgroupie said:
It's tiny, IMO. Off the top of my head I'd say 12 inches with a 6 inch diameter.

Ha Ha! 12in is tiny to you and just the right size to me. I love that we all see these bags so differently for our lifestyles.

I know they come in Epsom. I like LaVan's bag very much and I know it would work for me as a handbag. It looks especially cute with the twilly/scarf tied around the handle:heart: I prefer the smaller size. The larger one looks too much like "carry-on" luggage.

gracekelly said:
Ha Ha! 12in is tiny to you and just the right size to me. I love that we all see these bags so differently for our lifestyles.

Same for me, 12 inches is the perfect handbag size for me (11 inches works too).

I know they come in Epsom. I like LaVan's bag very much and I know it would work for me as a handbag. It looks especially cute with the twilly/scarf tied around the handle:heart: I prefer the smaller size. The larger one looks too much like "carry-on" luggage.

I was told that it also comes in box. So far I've only seen them in Epsom and in orange and white. :flowers:

gracekelly said:

If you saw how much junk I carry, you'd agree the PM is too small for me. The MM looked like I was smuggling a baguette under my arm.

winyancheung said:
Yeah... I am new to Hermes... Haven't seen a clear picture on Paris Bombay... can anyone show me?

you can see my orange PB (i no longer have).:sad: at the members-hermes items for reference thread. it's at probably the 2nd or 3rd page. the lighting is not bad in that picture..

I adore the Paris-Bombay too. At first I was a bit skeptical about it, but when my SA held a white PM one for me about a week ago, I snatched it within seconds!! :love:

winyancheung said:
Yeah... I am new to Hermes... Haven't seen a clear picture on Paris Bombay... can anyone show me?

At one time I think it was showing on the official Hermes website. It was in their print ad in W and/or Town and Country about three months ago. Think it was the April issue. It was in white Epsom.

I've never seen a pic of the two sizes side by side, but I saw them IRL the other day at my store, and just cannot understand why there is such a difference between the two, you all know by now that I prefer big bags, but the larger PB is just odd...:shocked: