Hermes Paris Bombay Bag???

Traci

Crazy for LV
Apr 18, 2006
Hi Ladies,

I have been looking at all the wonderful pictures of your bags and was wondering if you could give me some info.

I am interested in the Paris-Bombay PM bag. How much does this bag retail for and what colors/leathers does it come in??

Thanks, ladies!!!

I saw one the other day for $3800. MM starts at $4200, I was told. So far, I've seen it in epsom and box. I've seen orange, white, and black. SA's say more colors and leathers in the fall. BTW, huge jump between the 2 sizes, like the bag comes in XS and XL.

I love the Bombay bag. It is such a girlie bag IMO. If I wasn't waiting on my birkin I would get a Bombay bag. I just would not want a tiny one...probably the larger one if the dimensions were right. It is such a sharp and sweet looking bag. Good Luck to you!

As Hermesgroupie says, there is an enormous difference between the two sizes, I saw the bigger one the other day at H, and although I prefer big bags, that is way too big...:blink:

Thank you ladies, I did check out LaVan's, her's it so pretty. I think that would be just the right size for me because I'm small.

Well, now, I guess.....to find one!!!

I won't buy the bombay paris now if I were you, tr444. The colors are so limited, it's either black, white or orange. What if new colors are coming in the future? You'll never know.

dior24 said:
I won't buy the bombay paris now if I were you, tr444. The colors are so limited, it's either black, white or orange. What if new colors are coming in the future? You'll never know.

Your right. I would really love a dark brown or chocolate one. I think I will check out the Hermes in boston when I go in July and maybe ask if there will be new colors for the fall. Hopefully their nice to me!!!:yes: