Hermes Paris-Bombay Bag

QuirkyCool

Quirky and Cool
Mar 20, 2006
I saw it in an ad in Vogue,and this is the first Hermes bag that I can see myself carrying:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: .

I can and do really admire the Birkin and Kelly bags,they just wouldn't go with my style or my personality.

But this bag...:love: :love: :love: ...It is truly exquisite...does anyone know what it retails for,and whether the waiting list is anything like that for the Birkin or Kelly?

There was a white one last week at the store here. It got snatched up immediately. Next week, my SA said they'll get a black one. I forgot to ask the price though. It was gorgeous, but I couldn't do white.

QuirkyCool said:
But this bag...:love: :love: :love: ...It is truly exquisite...does anyone know what it retails for,and whether the waiting list is anything like that for the Birkin or Kelly?
Hi Quirky, I think someone on the board posted the retail (jag..i think) She called the NY store to ask & was told it's close to US$5200.

Not sure about the waitlist...I heard many stores haven't receive the P-B yet.

Reactions: QuirkyCool
I can't find a proper picture online,unfortunately.

The Vogue ad shows a kind of off-white colour,and it looks dreamy. i think that black would be great too.

(Somehow I can't find a pic at style.com either.)

is this the bag you're talking about?.....found it off ebay so no idea if it's real or not, just using the picture for reference :P

42_12.JPG

gigi leung said:
Hi Quirky, I think someone on the board posted the retail (jag..i think) She called the NY store to ask & was told it's close to US$5200.

Not sure about the waitlist...I heard many stores haven't receive the P-B yet.

Yes- when I called they said it was approx.. $5200 (Good memory gigi :biggrin:)

Cool,thanks for the price :smile: Yup that's the one,only that picture doesn't do the bag any justice at all.(if it's real....I see ebay is flooded with it;they probably think it's easy to copy LOL)

I don't have a scanner,but when I have more time I may photograph and upload the Vogue Ad:P