Hermes Paris-Bombay Bag

QuirkyCool

Quirky and Cool
Mar 20, 2006
Rotterdam,Netherlands
I saw it in an ad in Vogue,and this is the first Hermes bag that I can see myself carrying:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: .

I can and do really admire the Birkin and Kelly bags,they just wouldn't go with my style or my personality.

But this bag...:love: :love: :love: ...It is truly exquisite...does anyone know what it retails for,and whether the waiting list is anything like that for the Birkin or Kelly?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
There was a white one last week at the store here. It got snatched up immediately. Next week, my SA said they'll get a black one. I forgot to ask the price though. It was gorgeous, but I couldn't do white.

gigi leung

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
QuirkyCool said:
But this bag...:love: :love: :love: ...It is truly exquisite...does anyone know what it retails for,and whether the waiting list is anything like that for the Birkin or Kelly?
Hi Quirky, I think someone on the board posted the retail (jag..i think) She called the NY store to ask & was told it's close to US$5200.

Not sure about the waitlist...I heard many stores haven't receive the P-B yet.

Reactions: QuirkyCool

QuirkyCool

Quirky and Cool
Mar 20, 2006
Rotterdam,Netherlands
I can't find a proper picture online,unfortunately.

The Vogue ad shows a kind of off-white colour,and it looks dreamy. i think that black would be great too.

(Somehow I can't find a pic at style.com either.)

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
gigi leung said:
Hi Quirky, I think someone on the board posted the retail (jag..i think) She called the NY store to ask & was told it's close to US$5200.

Not sure about the waitlist...I heard many stores haven't receive the P-B yet.
Yes- when I called they said it was approx.. $5200 (Good memory gigi :biggrin:)

QuirkyCool

Quirky and Cool
Mar 20, 2006
Rotterdam,Netherlands
Cool,thanks for the price :smile: Yup that's the one,only that picture doesn't do the bag any justice at all.(if it's real....I see ebay is flooded with it;they probably think it's easy to copy LOL)

I don't have a scanner,but when I have more time I may photograph and upload the Vogue Ad:P