more:

pbcrocSS08.jpg

parchmeinkellylongueSS08.jpg

indigocrocshoesSS08.jpg

Thanks for the pics, y'all

Not loving the turbans

Love the green croc plume

They are reissuing Mors et Conetable yet again? zzzzzzzzz

:lol: The turbans are just to show off the collection really. The scarf designs are 'Les Cles' and 'Cavalcadour' at least the ones I've seen so far.

The blue ostrich and curry bags look like HACs proportionwise? A very sexy collection where the ethnic influences are wielded with a balanced hand. Gorgeous!

Yes, I'm glad they are bringing the HACs on the runway, the blue HAC looks like the new color Lagoon? I'm thinking it's a great opportunity for them to show all their new colors.

:yes::yes::yes:

I completely agree!!! I have found my favourite piece :graucho:.

Only one? :upsidedown:

The thing is, all my classical clothing can be impeccably tailored, so when I buy clothes off the rack, I want it to have a left wing expression with a conservative approach to quality - :lol:, to borrow a phrase from Hemingway.

Yeah I think the blue looks like the Lagon or Lagoon or whatever they call it and it is lush!

I've always hated yellow but the turmeric yellow bags are heavenly.

Love these pics - stupidly I've been monitroting www.vogue.fr and they aren't up there yet.

Crocodile jodhpurs! Crocodile jodhpurs! Crocodile jodhpurs! Is there no end to the audaciousness of JP G?

And purple tends to be quite an in your face colour but they seem to have come up with a whole series of elegant, almost neutral ones for this season.
Droolishious. And I love the silver fastenings for the drapey clothes which match those on the bags. Phew - better go and lie down now.