Hermes' or Katie

theriches

Apr 16, 2008
Hello my name is Richard and I am a new member. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. The strangest things bring people together. Sadly my best friend Katie passed away, she was 41. Katie loved pitbulls and we had an agreement that if anything happened to either one of us the other would adopt the others dog. So now I have PePe her 110 pound pitbull and he is amazing. Katie left me all of her things, and she had amazing taste. She had a Hermes Birkin bag 35cm in black leather with the gold hardware. She used it once. She also left me a Hermes Birkin 50cm Travelbag in black leather with gold hardware but the gold looks more antiqued than shiny and new. Both of which I will most likely sell because I look silly with a purse. I just wanted to say although the Hermes Birkin bags are lovely I wish she was still around. OH i found out about the bags via this site so thanks for such a great resource.

take care and have a blessed day

richard:smile:

Howdy Richard, welcome to the forum. Sincerely sorry for your loss... Hopefully you will find blessings throughout the year which will remind you that your friend is still alive and well in spirit and that she is checking in on you and her pitbull...

Richard, welcome and thanks for introducing yourself. I am sorry for your loss, it sounds like you and Katie had a wonderful friendship. I'm glad you have some things to remember her by and that you found this H forum. What a coincidence!

I hope we hear more from you, take care!

Hello my name is Richard and I am a new member. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. The strangest things bring people together. Sadly my best friend Katie passed away, she was 41. Katie loved pitbulls and we had an agreement that if anything happened to either one of us the other would adopt the others dog. So now I have PePe her 110 pound pitbull and he is amazing. Katie left me all of her things, and she had amazing taste. She had a Hermes Birkin bag 35cm in black leather with the gold hardware. She used it once. She also left me a Hermes Birkin 50cm Travelbag in black leather with gold hardware but the gold looks more antiqued than shiny and new. Both of which I will most likely sell because I look silly with a purse. I just wanted to say although the Hermes Birkin bags are lovely I wish she was still around. OH i found out about the bags via this site so thanks for such a great resource.

take care and have a blessed day

richard:smile:

Richard, sorry. This is self advertisement and it's not allowed on this forum.

Oh. We have heard this sob story way too many times.

theriches, PLEASE NOTE...there is no selling on the forum. You are more than welcome to take part in discussions and enjoy our subforum, but please take note of our rules. Thank you and welcome!