Hermes Only's Incredible H' ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings tpf Friends....I want to THANK each one of you for all your wonderful support and kindness in letting me share my joy. Each one of my Hermes Bags brings so much fond memories each day from the moment I acquired them. I appreciate you guys for being there for my reveal..!

:ty:Chanel*Liz, Foxgal, LV_Lover, PurseInsanity, Khungvnlady, Chincac, XiangXiang0731, Nakedmosher2of2, Glamourbag, KallieGirl, MaggieH, Heidimom, MadamBijioux, Azoreh, Lightpinkdaisy, Coleigh, Rox_Rock, Luvtare, Jadeite, Kewave, Blo0ondi, LV_PRADAfanatic, Stephy...

Dbeech: I :heart: Wire Fox Terriers! They are such sweet babies!!

Alismarr & Lady Baga: Arent WFT cute. They are so well behaved and so fun to be around. They're both very LOVING DOGS..I'm lucky to have them! Thank You!!!

HeidiMom: I :heart: Both Vert Veronese & Sanguine as well. I wanted 2 bags in each colors..so I ordered a SO instead. 2 of my FAV colors in 1!

Lulilu, Thimp, Pamella, Forever132: Thank you for your nice compliments..I'm glad you liked my Combo!

MSsurgeon007: Thanks for your nice compliments..I'm sure your SA is fabulous too!!

Sparklelisab: Skipper & Gilligan :heart: Hermes. When they see an Orange Box, they sit down and watch me Open my Hermes Boxes..and the Massai GM is one of my favorite Non-Birkin bag. I'm a bit sad that size is not available these days, I sure would like the Massai GM in the newest colors, like Tosca or a new Red!

Skipper & Gilligan wants to THANK YOU for your kind compliments!!

116.jpg

Sweet Skipper and Gilligan,
You must post on "Scarf of the Day" thread. We would love to have you!
Your scarves look so dapper around your necks. Two Paws UP!:tup::tup:

Hello, Everyone. I want to THANK YOU once again for your LOVELY Compliments with my newly acquired BABY and my H Collection. I appreciate each one of you to join my "reveal" Party. I don't do it often..but each time is truly special and I celebrate it with you! .. :ty:

Grella, Medusa2020, Lilbou64, Mimoko, OMK2010, Galex101404, Dinitegrity, Ladyjane963, Greentea, Hermes35, Sweet-Qarari

Kobe939: Thank You!.. I once declined a Raisin Birkin offer..and I regretted it. There's always 2nd chances...a year later, It came to me..unexpectedly.

LarissaHK: ..I always LOVE your Hermes-In-Action Pics.

Lala28: I LOVE your H collections ..I DIE!! Gorgeous..and your photography are Impeccable!!

Bienchen: Yes, I do have all the H colors spectrum I can wish for...I'm glad I carefully chose each one of them.

Tae: Thank You for admiring my reveals each time I have one. I don't have it often..but when I do..it is truly special. I went back to look at my last 2 reveals and noticed that my previous pics were deleted accidentally by me since, I organized my photos from and I can't seem to re-do my pics again..bummer.

BBC: Thank you for your Kind words..I also, do admire your reveals and your photographs.. and my Babies are the LOVE of my LIFE..and I'm glad to know, I'm not the only one who named my babies from TV shows..

Aminamina: Darlinggg!! So good to see you hear. I LOVE to see your action pics..You have been so kind and dear to me and I appreciate your kindness and friendship...even though its across the miles...and my SO does looks like Christmas..At first glance.. It looks like a Watermelon at some of the PICS I took..I LAUGHED sooo hard...Thank You!

**Chanel**: Thank you for your kind words..I LOVE your collection as well and I didn't realize that TPF have some great "Dog Smileys"..It was too cute. :doggie:

Hanyeu, Footlocker, Castorny & Love_Vintage: Hi Guys..Thank You for your compliments!! I'm glad there are a lot of guys around that LOVES H as much as I DO!!..

Sparklelisab: YES!! I contacted the Wire Fox Terrier Rescue Organization hoping to adopt and rescue another WONDERFUL WFT..but since I got 2 LOVELY Boys...I'm not allowed to because It might cause some fights. It's a miracle that my BOYS actually get along and love each other...Maybe someday..I'll rescue another Doggie and named her GINGER!! .. I LOVE ALL ANIMALS..I'm a CAT LOVER too!!

Miyake0214, Elina0408: Hugs and more Hugz to you ladies...Thank You for your wonderful words...glad to see you here!!

LadyBaga: I'll remember next time I dress Skipper & Gilligan my H scarves..I'll post it on "scarf of the day" thread.. They LOVE wearing H like Daddy!

Lulilu, LuvBolide, Memo, Hermesluv, Pr1ncess, Good life: Thank you for admiring my collection!

Restricter: Thank You, I LOVE your feline friend...I MISS MY CATS!

Have a great week Everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.