Hermes on Ebay?? any1 bought from there before

BTW, as long as you know your seller, authenticity should not be a problem. My only complaint is that sometimes the condition may not be what you expect. People's standards differ; one person's idea of "excellent" may be another person's "good". I, for one, am VERY, VERY picky and many times, the bags I've purchased were not in the condition as stated. It's also wise to buy from a seller who provides LOTS of good, clear pictures.

I have bought most of my Hermes on ebay and it has always been a great experience (knock on wood....) but before I did loads and loads of research and asked here in the forum. Especially the 'authenticate this' thread.

Also if you are purchasing a bag from a reseller that is previously used make sure to get lots of interior and exterior pictures. I find the good resellers are happy to email pictures most times.

BTW, as long as you know your seller, authenticity should not be a problem. My only complaint is that sometimes the condition may not be what you expect. People's standards differ; one person's idea of "excellent" may be another person's "good". I, for one, am VERY, VERY picky and many times, the bags I've purchased were not in the condition as stated. It's also wise to buy from a seller who provides LOTS of good, clear pictures.

I agree here. I'm very picky as well! So, your best bet to be 100% sure is to ask for lots of pictures or buy from lucyndskywdmnds! ;)

I agree completely, 24! The bag I bought last week was not quite as fresh as implied! Still gorgeous and authentic, but not right out of the plastic like a bag from the boutique would be!