Hermes NYC anyone?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I will be heading off to NYC on Dec 18/19/20 for a shopping trip. If anyone is visiting H during that time and would like to visit the store together or just say hi to a fellow pbf pls give me a pm. Any good SA recommendations are appreciated too.

I will be visiting by myself since DH is working. :crybaby:

2. I so wish I could go than too. Will you be able to make it to our Hannukah party the day before?

3. I just PM'ed you.

4. will pm you about the party. Next time we should plan a tip to nyc together.:yahoo:

5. Oh phooey! I will be in Miami during the 18-20. Hopefully next time we can meet when you are in NYC.

6. Awwww... I wish I can go to ! but gotta stay home and watch the babies, and have to save up more $$ for H in Paris in Jan...sigh..:hysteric:

7. ^^ Im coming to Paris again in April.. I hope i can see one of the PFers!!!

8. Hey I am going to Paris in Jan too. When are you going? pm me about it if you like.:yes:

9. Cxyvr, I'm going for a week from 1/13, and will be staying at 5e near St. Germaine. Where are you staying and when ?

10. oh..I just miss you. I am going the week of the 8th and leaving on the 14th. Maybe we might cross path at the airport.

You are going to have tons of fun. I go every Jan for their winter sales. Not H sales, just general sales in Paris.

11. cxyvr...Enrique is the nicest SA. Have a great time and good luck.

12. Men...just miss you. I'm going also because of the sales :P:P, I heard it's going to be crazy crowded especially on the weekends,any tips for shopping at the winter sales ? TIA :smile::flowers:

13. Thank you. That's what HG told me too:yahoo:

14. Dress warm, prepare to line up and remember to get your VAT refund.:yes:

15. I should be able to make it, let me know when.