Hermes now on Bluefly

1. I apologize if this has been posted, but there are quite a few Hermes items on Bluefly now. Some Garden totes and other relatively inexpensive bags, lots of gloves and scarves.

2. I saw that today too! To think that maybe I could actually own something from Hermes is exciting... Did you see that orange bag for $945? I thought it was kind of cute!

3. I thought the same thing. I didn't realize Hermes made a bag I could actually afford. lol..

4. I know some recent buyers of Hermes scarves on Bluefly that returned them because the condition was poor - runs, pulls. Good thing the are returnable.

5. HL....I have a freind who just purchased Hermes shoes from bluefly and they were dirty when they arrived!!

6. While I agree some of the bags are cute if these are not your first choice in H bags consider saving you pennies (even if it takes some time) to get what you really want. Just a thought.

7. I really dislike when the goods are not up to par

8. 8VRDYRB for 10% off and there is a 15% off code that I posted before too.

I bought the Imperial Garden Party they had on there, I plan to give it to my mom as a gift. It arrived just fine, clean & perfect with a dustbag and the air pillow inside. I've also had several friends that bought scarves and they didn't have any problems but I've heard of other people having a problem here or there.

9. in case anyone is interested there's a red bolide 1923 now being offered on bluefly
    [​IMG]

10. wow it's beautiful! :love:

11. BTW, I had my dad take the Garden Party to Hermes for me and it's authentic.

12. Japster- do you have pix of the GP? Color? Size?

13. It's in the Member's thread of pics.

14. Wow, gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

15. Aaww, that red bolide is def delicious!

And there are a lot of 'affordable' H bags. It's not always about birkins & kellys. Lemme see, the garden party totes, picotins, evelyne, herbag, etc... lots to choose from actually.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice