Hermes newbie with first purchase!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! I'm very excited to post that I purchased my first Hermes bag yesterday at Hermes in Naples, FL. An Evelyne PM in epsom, color-Blue Jean. Yippee!!! I saw it weeks back while putting my name on my first Kelly (to arrive hopefully by December). Amazingly, when we returned yesterday, it was still available. Clearly this was meant to be!

Thank you to everyone for posting past pics on ways to work with (or without) the strap, including replacing it with a scarf. The posts and information I've found here are so very helpful and appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Gorgeous bag. Congratulations!

3. Congratulations lbktwk.
    The Evelyne looks so gorgeous in Blue Jean, seems like it was waiting for you!!!

4. Lbtwk Congrats on your first bag!!! :party: Beautiful color! Can't wait to see some action pictures!

5. Sounds like it was destined to be yours!!! Great bag

6. Thanks guys! You make this so much fun and even more enjoyable! I'd model it but I'm about as photogenic as a doorknob!

7. Congratulations!!! Great buy, and I love the color of BJ in epsom!!!

8. Very nice! Congrats!

I am eyeing an Evelyne too.

[​IMG]

9. Congrats to your first H Bag. Enjoy :smile:

10. Congrats! What a great Spring/Summer color...and BJ in epsom is just TDF! Wear her in good health!

11. This bag is gorgeous! This style is growing on me seriously...that is a bad thing LOL!:nuts:

12. Ditto!

13. Gorgeous!! Congrats on your first piece of H!!

14. Congrats! It's a beautiful colour and a beautiful bag. :yes:

15. Wow, beautiful Evelyne!!! I know you'll love it!!! Congratulations!!!