Hermes newbie! Just got a Picotin 22

Hi everybody,
I am a Hermes newbie and got my first Hermes handbag this past weekend! It's a Picotin 22 in black with PHW. What are you guy's thoughts on the Pico? I heard it's hard to get one- is it true?

Also,why is the Pico 18 more popular than the 22?
what a lovely first bag!
I know that smaller bags are in fashion at the moment so that would be why the the 18 is more popular.
I dont know how hard the Picotin is to get but perhaps someone else could comment on that.
Our thoughts on the Picotin are irrelevant (I do however love it!)
What is important is that you love the bag and have lots of happy healthy memories created with her

Congrats on your first bag! It's such an adorable bag. I see Picotins at my local shop all the time so they aren't rare where I live, but perhaps they are rare overall. I think the 18 is probably more popular over the 22 at the moment due to the small bag trend. I just read online that larger bags are making a comeback, though.

Congrats on the bag! I have the same bag and I love it! In my local store they're not rare either, I just walked in and bought mine. I have a 22 as well and I love using it. The sizes are both very versatile but I can see why the 18 is more in demand at the moment. It's a lot more light weight and "cute."

Congrats! I have the exact same bag, same specs. I scored it online this summer, I don’t have a store where I live. I absolutely love it. It is so cute and useful. I love that it is so light and easy to carry. Enjoy your picotin. I have nicknamed mine “smooshy” since it’s so pillowy and soft.

I have the exact same bag, and love it! I walked in an Hermes store while traveling last year and asked for a 22 but was shown an 18 instead. While the 18 was so cute, I found it a bit too small for my purposes. Luckily, the 22 was available too. Congratulations on your purchase and enjoy!

Reactions: Chic-Chick
Hi everybody,
I am a Hermes newbie and got my first Hermes handbag this past weekend! It's a Picotin 22 in black with PHW. What are you guy's thoughts on the Pico? I heard it's hard to get one- is it true?

Also,why is the Pico 18 more popular than the 22?
Congratulations! I love the pico. My first h handbag was also a pico in black and phw. Twins! I got my second pico this summer in fun colors and was an 18. Love both especially easy access to my things. Enjoy!! :flowers:

One of my favorite H bags ever. :yahoo:
I have a Black 22 with GHW and absolutely love it.
I hope that you are enjoying yours, as well! :tup: