Hermes Newbie + First Hermes Purchase (teeny tiny)

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
Hello Hermes forum! :flowers:

I've been lurking in the background for a couple of days and am moved to introduce myself with my little tiny first Hermes purchase.

I was reading the RAOK threads and was struck with how kind and classy all you ladies (and gents too!) in this forum are. Not too mention beautiful on the outside as well. I hope I'm not committing a faux pas by posting my little itty bitty purchase here.

I'm just too excited not to show it off. :smile: I do hope one day I will get the coveted orange box with my very own Birkin in it! ;) Until then, these little lovely items will have to tide me over...

So here goes... My first Hermes purchase is a Kelly Caleche perfume set... :yahoo: (I do hope everyone forgives that it's not a very big thing. It just makes me very happy. :smile:)

Attachments

• P4130017.jpg
    P4130017.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 37
  • P4130018.jpg
    P4130018.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 62
  • P4130019.jpg
    P4130019.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 46
  • P4130021.jpg
    P4130021.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 34
:yahoo:Congrats! It doesn't matter how small, we're all happy for you. Welcome to the orange side. I need to smell this; I'm sure it's divine.
Thank you P-B :flowers: It really does smell divine! :yes:

Congratulations!!! I love Kelly Caleche... I'm wearing it today .. sooo yummy!!
Enjoy yours and welcome to the orange side!!!
Thanks so much for the warm welcome Kallie Girl! :flowers: I can't wait to wear it!

Welcome to the subforum! I'm sure you will make a bigger purchase soon if you stay with us longer.

TY! :flowers: Of this, I have no doubt! I can't wait!

Congrats, I recently bought this perfume and I adore it..

Thanks! :flowers: It is now my "go-to" perfume!

Congrats!
I am waiting until I use up all my samples to buy this! I love it!

Thank you! :flowers: How many samples do you have? I'm not sure if I should keep my samples to myself or give them away to friends. :shame:

Congrats and welcome!

We love to see anything and everything Hermes! I'm excited for you!! :tup:

I need to smell this fragrance too!
Oh gosh, thank you so much! :flowers: You should definitely check it out. It's such a great scent!

I love this smell! Congrats!

I'm not from this forum, though... Just a lurker. For now :supacool:

Thanks! :flowers: I was too, but I had to join in, this seems like such a fun subforum! :smile: