Hermes New Colors!!

1. I heard babyrose is a new color, but I'm not sure..

also heard there's a new lilac color and baby blue for crocodile skin.
    please kindly advise the proper name for these 2.

for regular skin, I only know there's a french blue

please name out the NEW colors that you know! and most importantly, the proper name for it so we could order it :P :yes: :biggrin: :amuse: :smile:

2. Babyrose is only available for croc, right? I still want fuchsia for croc ...:biggrin:

3. babyrose is an old colour ! and only croc kou is right :flowers:

4. I think I want a clutch in babyrose, it'll look so classy:shame:

to Lilach: did you get my PM?:flowers:

5. :yes: oh yes sorry forgot to reply will check on monday but please send an reminder on monday with the exact specification you want :flowers:

6. is babyrose like a light pink then?

7. yes it a very very light pastel pink !

8. Lilach, what's the difference between beige rose and baby rose?

9. beige rose is a very light "translucent" beige with pink overtones very feminie and elegant and babypink is a true very light pastel pink and both shades are soooo hard to come by :rant:
    i do know some mistake the shades for one and the same but they are truly 2 different shades !

10. I think beige rose and baby pink will both look good in matte AND shiny. Great, now I have TWO more bags to add to my list and I don't even have a Birkin yet!

11. I've tons on my list!

12. kou as it happens you love pinks and violets like i do what about framboise. its a very vibrant reddish pink more on the red side of pink with strong blueish undertones. i thinks it is lovely but just looks horrible with my skintone :censor:

13. Frambois doesn't work with my skin tone either, just like ANY shade of orange. I think I can only stick with fuchsia or baby rose. I wish Hermes comes out with more shades of pink though.

14. I'm dying to see the new blue. I knew the color name but it has slipped my mind...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice