Hermes new bag "dilemma"

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies, I am holding to seek out some opinions and advice for my next Hermes purchase haha. I am actually currently thinking about selling my white Kelly 28 and save up for an Birkin 25 or 30 in a shade of either blue electric w/Togo&palladium or turquoise blue w/Togo&palladium.

I love my Kelly 28 but since I do have a white Birkin 30, seems like the Birkin may seem to fit my need a bit more. Anyone willing to offer some advice? Many thanks in advance!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457272450.807797.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457272464.878717.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457272473.166170.jpg

2. hi there, if it were me i would sell the white birkin. your kelly 28 is a convenient size for white and its is beautifully elegant.

3. Hi! I happen to love a white birkin, so I would probably do the same as you and sell the white kelly in favor of a blue b or k. Good luck deciding!

4. I also think the white Kelly is darling and is a keeper. I'd sell the Birkin to fund another. Good luck.

5. I agree, but only if you like the Kelly and in a 28:P

6. The white kelly in the 28 is very chic & wearable for day into evening
    offering some versatility

I'd consider selling the birkin in favor of the color of your choice

7. I agree with selling the white Birkin for a BE or turquoise colored B. The white kelly is just so chic. But, if you must keep the white Birkin, I'd go with another Birkin in Bleu electrique since it's a darker color and you already have white (a lighter shade). 🏻

8. I would keep the white Kelly and go for a colorful birkin ;)

9. I actually am thinking of the same thing. Although the my little white Kelly, I simply am considering to let it go because it's just not as convenient for me as the Birkin.

Not sure if other people has the 28 Kelly but sometimes I feel like it's a bit too small and since its white, I am also extra careful with it haha.

Thank u all lovely girls for the kind input :smile:

10. Thank u so much Hun! I agree with letting go the Kelly and and getting a darker shade of blue for the Birkin :smile:

11. Just to add to your blue dilemma, Turquoise is absolutely stunning. I am biased though as I do love all things turquoise, Tiffany blue shades, etc. lol!