Hermes mistakenly listed a higher priced Herbag at H.com.... And I purchased it!

listiarini

Apr 4, 2012
Hi All! Greetings from an Hermes newbie!

Long story short, I finally found a bag I always wanted at H.com, a beautiful Rouge-H Herbag Zip 31. Hermes listed this bag as EUR 1750 instead of the usual EUR 1570. Thinking that this should be the new Herbag price for 2015, I sucked it up and purchased the bag.

3 weeks later... I saw the same bag re-listed on H.com for EUR 1570!! This is definitely a mistake from their side! I immediately emailed the customer service with the order no., and a very prompt and polite reply was received within 2 hours, saying that they will reimburse the difference ASAP. Sigh of relief.....

This is the beautiful bag in question by the way. Isn't she just a beauty??
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414605463.532176.jpg

Long story short, I finally found a bag I always wanted at H.com, a beautiful Rouge-H Herbag Zip 31. Hermes listed this bag as EUR 1750 instead of the usual EUR 1570. Thinking that this should be the new Herbag price for 2015, I sucked it up and purchased the bag.

3 weeks later... I saw the same bag re-listed on H.com for EUR 1570!! This is definitely a mistake from their side! I immediately emailed the customer service with the order no., and a very prompt and polite reply was received within 2 hours, saying that they will reimburse the difference ASAP. Sigh of relief.....

View attachment 2792823
Wonderful mistake and loved that Hermes SA were professional, as always. Great story!

Thanks for your lovely comments ladies!

I agree that Hermes CS are professional as they should be, but I can't help wondering if they would have still given me the refund even if I haven't noticed the price difference.. *shrugs*

View attachment 2792823
So beautiful!