Hermes Mission Accomplished!

I had to think about this one for a bit... To date, I have made very smart personal choices in respect to bags... I have gone through some trial and error in respect to accessories (styles, colors, types of scarves)... I currently have the itch for a new bag...for me, Hermes is an exercise in delay of gratification and self control... I have one bag on order and plan to purchase 2-3 total in 2007. I try to consistently ask myself if this is one of the 2-3 for 2007 when I experience temptation... In reality, I think everything will be icing after I receive the gold birkin...

4 of my ordered croc. Birkins (order confirmed) AND I need to have (or MUST HAVE) another about 3~4 more of croc. Birkins that I have colors in my mind with matching croc. wallets. Then I might be done. :yes:

I am still debating on diamond Birkin idea....about 5 croc. Birkins=1 diamond Birkin...you know whatmean...? Having 5 more croc. Birkins sounds much more useful and practical than 1 diamond birkin with the same amount of money.......but diamond birkin is really nice to have... I don't know....:shrugs:

I really hope that I can handle Kelly one day. I LOVE the look of Kelly so much, but it seems that I can't get along with Kelly!:sad: I get so frustrated by using Kelly with those two straps and closing the flap each time whenever I open Kelly ...:Push:

MAYBE I might want 1~2 Bolides, and a Garden Party...

BUT!!!!!!!!!! My major important goal right now is, for my 10th anniversary (which is in about 3 and a half years later), I need to get my(:P ) 7.5 carat Tiffany pear shape solitaire diamond more than anything! :heart: :tender: That my dream ring will be my 3rd Tiffany pear shape solitaire diamond ring...I am SOOO addicted to Tiffany pear shape diamonds! They sparkle CRAZILY like there is no tomorrow~~~~~~~~!:drool: