Hermes mens fragrances

1. Im a guy who has used Hermes Bel-Ami for 15 yrs now. I like it personally, but thinking I may be due for a change. Being a creature of habit I wish continue using Hermes fragrances. What do you think of Bel-Ami ? Any other suggestions? Thanks

2. I love Terre D'Hermes.

3. hi,

rocabar is a classic one too. Very male...
    Tonka vetiver smell very fine and elegant.
    :flowers:

4. I haven't smelled Bel-Ami, but I think the new one is fabulous! Terre D'Hermes! Yum!

I love that the stores have recently been smelling of this. :heart:

5. I like Terre D'Hermes but my DH prefers Rocabar. Actually I find that very sexy on him.. He's got the all over shampoo, and he wants me to get him the EDT next time I pop into Hermes.

6. The funny thing about colognes is they change character after wearing them for a while. Ive been to malls where they spray samples on cardboard, I find most fragarances smell similar after about 3 samples. For men theres a new cologne every week. I even saw American Chopper cologne, from the Discovery channel tv show. Im anxious to try the Terre and Rocobar Thanks!

7. actually i bought for myself the hermessence poivre but my DH stole it!!!!and he loves it!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice