Hermes melbourne~

Yay! Another Melbourne girl I think it's a great idea to merge the 2 threads

I'm not prim and proper enough to carry a Sellier. So the Retourme suits my casual lifestyle much better.

I got a call 2 months ago and was offered either a B30 rouge grenat ghw or K28 blue Zanzibar. I'm so glad I held out. I wanted rouge grenat but didn't want another B. And I wasn't interested in blue Zanzibar at all.

Respect your resistance!!! And Huge congratulations!! Its sooooo beautiful and Apparently kelly is so much harder than B according to SAs. Please post many many mod shots!!

Reactions: PurseOnFleek
Hey guys,

I am new to this forum. I have bought quite few items from Hermes in the past including two different sized Steve, the cityslide messenger and Brada etc. I am male 182cm tall. Do you think HAC size 40 will suit me? Or it needs to be at least 45 or even 50? I understand that Birkin is popular bag but is HAC just a different version of Birkin or a totally different line? Is there also a waiting list for HAC? Do anyone of you have actually seen it being displayed at a store in Australia!?

Sorry I have just asked so many questions lol :smile:

Many thanks

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I am new to this forum. I have bought quite few items from Hermes in the past including two different sized Steve, the cityslide messenger and Brada etc. I am male 182cm tall. Do you think HAC size 40 will suit me? Or it needs to be at least 45 or even 50? I understand that Birkin is popular bag but is HAC just a different version of Birkin or a totally different line? Is there also a waiting list for HAC? Do anyone of you have actually seen it being displayed at a store in Australia!?

Sorry I have just asked so many questions lol :smile:

Many thanks
Hi, I'm not 100% sure but I think it's still a birkin. You can ask your SA next time when you're in store or even just give she/he a call to let them know the hac is on your wishlist. You can put down all the sizes as your preferences, so which ever comes in first, you get to test out the size =)

Hi Melbourne H lovers, I'm re-reading all the posts from the beginning and curious to know who is the SM for Melbourne store now? Is Suzie still there if anyone know? I've met a few SAs, they are all very friendly. And I love my SA, she's the very helpful, honest and never pushy. I think the customer service is definitely improved, a lot.

Hi ladies. I'm from Melbourne but there's not much action from the Melbourne thread so I thought I would share my good news here. I got the magic call on Monday and took her home that night

Introducing Miss Kelly 28 Bordeaux ghw
Congratulations, she's gorgeous!!! How long did you wait it for? =)

Yay! Another Melbourne girl I think it's a great idea to merge the 2 threads

I'm not prim and proper enough to carry a Sellier. So the Retourme suits my casual lifestyle much better.

I got a call 2 months ago and was offered either a B30 rouge grenat ghw or K28 blue Zanzibar. I'm so glad I held out. I wanted rouge grenat but didn't want another B. And I wasn't interested in blue Zanzibar at all.
I would love to take that bleu Zanzibar, loll.

Hi Melbourne H lovers, I'm re-reading all the posts from the beginning and curious to know who is the SM for Melbourne store now? Is Suzie still there if anyone know? I've met a few SAs, they are all very friendly. And I love my SA, she's the very helpful, honest and never pushy. I think the customer service is definitely improved, a lot.
Michael is the SM now, Suzie left a while ago.

I can't believe what had happened last week. I was going to H and get some silver accessories and my wonderful SA offered a Birkin 30 to me! The bag was gorgeous but sadly the colour was not something that I was looking for, and I told my SA that I would have to give it a pass:sad: And when I was about to leave the shop, she offered something else to me and omg I still cannot believe this baby is mine now [emoji813]️

Introducing my Kelly 28 Gold with PHW. Thanks for letting me share :smile:

IMG_1502083336.222553.jpg