Hermes medor watch HELP!! Please respond if you own one

audmed

O.G.
Feb 15, 2011
Question Hermes experts, I've been searching for a Medor watch with gold hardware for a couple of years which I'm aware they no longer make. The issue I have with preowned is that it can't be authenticated & I see a couple of different options - some say water resistant on the back with a large majority I'm seeing on ebay are a Y in a cirlce which makes me apprehensive that so many Y versions are up for sale. I've seen a cople of what look to be newer ones with no water resistant on back & a letter In a square. They also no longer say swiss on the buckle? ive also read somewhere that the older ones had a rather odd space difference between the "M" & the "E" (On the side). My question to Medor watch owners is what do you have? Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks

Any help ladies???? I've been obsessed with finding this in gold hardware. I'm seeing some with hermes in more if a rounded font while other look like a times new roman & also say hermes on the buckle. Please please any insight is appreciated.