Hermes Malaysia

BrittanyLai

Dec 27, 2009
Hi all Malaysian,

I'm sorry if there is a thread exist, i did search for Hermes Malaysia but i didn't find any thread exactly discussing about the Hermes in Malaysia. So i started and i hope you guys will join!! :biggrin:

First of all i'm still Hermes newbie, and i plan to get my first Hermes soon. I interested to get either 'Herbag zip' or 'toolbox' for my first Hermes collection. Want to ask these 2 bags hard to get? I mean without any waiting list or purchase record. Please help. ALso please share what is your first purchase of Hermes!:graucho:

And for now Malaysia got 2 Hermes store which located in Pavilion and KLCC right? Which store carry more stock or model of bags? Does Malaysia got chance to get a birkin/kelly without on waiting list? Means you have to spend a basic amount to become thier member/VIP? The SAs all being nice and friendly? Or who you can recommend for me to go to(SAs).

Last but not least, please share your Hermes collection and please provide the information of where and when you get those Babies and the Price of course!! :P

P/s: I seldom see people carry thier Hermes in Malaysia. Only once i saw it when i was in Airport. Please share if you saw anyone carrying their Hermes like what model it is.

Thanks and Malaysian we must make this thread HOT!!

Helo there.
I saw a toolbox in iris size 20 the smaller one in klcc boutique last time.
So i suppose for toolbox and lindy, u dont have to order..can just purchase it direct from the boutique. :smile:

hi brittany, apa khabar? ;)

thanks for creating this thread - Malaysia Boleh!

i'm quite a newbie too in here but think i'm catching up fast, thanks too to all the nice & very supportive (to buy buy more!) tpf members. there are a few fellow Msian guys which i have chatted wth under 'space for guys modelling their H' thread, do check it out & i hope they will join this thread soon!

to answer some of your questions:-
1) KLCC store has closed for a couple of months already - all stocks and SAs are now housed under Pavi outlet
2) Msian stocks for bag are limited - they do not have all models at any one time ie: the Herbag Zip or Toolbox which you mentioned, and not even popular ones like Jypsiere/Evelyn. What they have are less popular ones eg: Massai, Marwari, Etriviere, Steeple, Bolide, Goodnews, Goodlock clutch, men bags.
3) Dun harap Birkins/Kellys - they have but it's hidden, belong to someone else who's on waiting list. Even if you spend a fortune there, dun think they are able to offer a Birkin/Kelly coz it's waiting list
4) I'll recommend my SA - Yuki or you can look for Sook Yee : both are ultra friendly and very accomodating, even if you wanna look & touch everything but not buying anything :lol:
5) And here are my recent purchases (i'm not comfortable sharing the $$ here):
- canvas Marwari GM in blue marine
- Aline sling pouch bought frm Spore
- clic clac in vert anis
- KDT in etoupe

and many more to come, i hope! :lol:

Thanks for letting me share & nice meeting my fellow Msians :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0466.JPG
    IMG_0466.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 13,304
  • aline.jpg
    aline.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 13,393
  • clic clac1.jpg
    clic clac1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 12,711
  • IMG_0486.JPG
    IMG_0486.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 15,092
Helo there.
I saw a toolbox in iris size 20 the smaller one in klcc boutique last time.
So i suppose for toolbox and lindy, u dont have to order..can just purchase it direct from the boutique. :smile:
Hi dear,

Thanks for join this thread!! Wow, Iris toolbox must be very nice! i'm looking for 'Red-Purple' toolbox. Does toolbox size 20 very small? Or it can be fit as a daily bag?

Thanks!!

No problem and I thot of creating one but worry it may not have that kind of flow like Chanel or LV...since now we have it, I just join in the fun!

Herbag is not hard to get but again, I live in japan and H always have the stocks in their stores. But I didnt get it from H though, it was an unexpected purchase that I happen to pass by a 2nd hand shop here and saw the bag on display 'new and unused' but selling at an used item, so I just buy it. But Herbag has many different designs/colors and combination, so which one are you interested in? I heard someone mentioned, it has discontinued but there are still plentiful here:biggrin:.

But you have to take note that it is quite user unfriendly though, closing and opening part plus although it is also a crossbody (my version) but the balance is not so good plus it's not spacious enough for me.:biggrin:

Have only use my herbag not birkin yet..do you think I would have no where to go if I use my birkin??? Maybe to attend TPFer H Msia??? ha ha

Hi all Malaysian,

I'm sorry if there is a thread exist, i did search for Hermes Malaysia but i didn't find any thread exactly discussing about the Hermes in Malaysia. So i started and i hope you guys will join!! :biggrin:

First of all i'm still Hermes newbie, and i plan to get my first Hermes soon. I interested to get either 'Herbag zip' or 'toolbox' for my first Hermes collection. Want to ask these 2 bags hard to get? I mean without any waiting list or purchase record. Please help. ALso please share what is your first purchase of Hermes!:graucho:

And for now Malaysia got 2 Hermes store which located in Pavilion and KLCC right? Which store carry more stock or model of bags? Does Malaysia got chance to get a birkin/kelly without on waiting list? Means you have to spend a basic amount to become thier member/VIP? The SAs all being nice and friendly? Or who you can recommend for me to go to(SAs).

Last but not least, please share your Hermes collection and please provide the information of where and when you get those Babies and the Price of course!! :P

P/s: I seldom see people carry thier Hermes in Malaysia. Only once i saw it when i was in Airport. Please share if you saw anyone carrying their Hermes like what model it is.

Thanks and Malaysian we must make this thread HOT!!

hi brittany, apa khabar? ;)

thanks for creating this thread - Malaysia Boleh!

i'm quite a newbie too in here but think i'm catching up fast, thanks too to all the nice & very supportive (to buy buy more!) tpf members. there are a few fellow Msian guys which i have chatted wth under 'space for guys modelling their H' thread, do check it out & i hope they will join this thread soon!

to answer some of your questions:-
1) KLCC store has closed for a couple of months already - all stocks and SAs are now housed under Pavi outlet
2) Msian stocks for bag are limited - they do not have all models at any one time ie: the Herbag Zip or Toolbox which you mentioned, and not even popular ones like Jypsiere/Evelyn. What they have are less popular ones eg: Massai, Marwari, Etriviere, Steeple, Bolide, Goodnews, Goodlock clutch, men bags.
3) Dun harap Birkins/Kellys - they have but it's hidden, belong to someone else who's on waiting list. Even if you spend a fortune there, dun think they are able to offer a Birkin/Kelly coz it's waiting list
4) I'll recommend my SA - Yuki or you can look for Sook Yee : both are ultra friendly and very accomodating, even if you wanna look & touch everything but not buying anything :lol:
5) And here are my recent purchases (i'm not comfortable sharing the $$ here):
- canvas Marwari GM in blue marine
- Aline sling pouch bought frm Spore
- clic clac in vert anis
- KDT in etoupe

and many more to come, i hope! :lol:

Thanks for letting me share & nice meeting my fellow Msians :smile:

Hi dear, I khabar baik!! :P

Yes, Malaysia boleh!! Tpf members are really supportive and nice!! I never forget to share the new purchase here. But i think i'm quite slow can't afford many in short time. I just share my first Balenciaga bag here. *Sorry for off topic :P

Yup, i'm heading to the 'space for guys modeling h'. It is so surprising me there are lot Malaysian sharing thier H there. So proud and happy for them. finger crossing i can get my 1st H soon. I searched the Bags you listed out which are easier to get in Malaysia H store, but i still heart the Toolbox and Herbag zip. :sad:

Thanks for sharing your SA! I definitely ask for Yuki or Sook Yee. Hope they are nice and could help me get my bags faster.

Yes!! We must share and thanks for sharing your babies to us! *more to come of course :graucho:

Hi! Glad someone started this.
Met u at Balenciaga's thread. I'm home on hol. Flights via Changi T2 & T3. Herbag- orange with brown top available there.
KLIA Hermes well stocked too but no Birkin/ Kelly/ Lindy'.
Lots of Gps leather in Singapore a'port. Mixed toile & leather at KLIA. Yet to hv time to visit KL yet. Sleeping my day away, recovering frm jet lag.
My 1st Hermes Gp leather-neutral, olive green colour from Dubai. Just got a twilly at KLIA. I've posted my Gp in all leather GP threads.
Looking for Lindy 30 & Marwari Gm leather now.
I've already stop buying other brands now that I've seen Hermes & Bottega V qualities. Both brands bought their leathers from the same plc according to the researchers here in TPF.
Once you've seen something you like, don't hesistate as you may not find them again in the same country!

Cookymonster,
Thx for sharing yr Marwari canvas. Modelling pics pls. I'm waiting for Marwari Gm leather & curious on the actual size. Did you get it in M'sia? Curious to find out the cost too.

The toolbox 20 is very cute. The last time i saw it, it was at RM 22,000.
I think it depends what u want to put inside the bag. Kalau go jalan jalan with just a small wallet, keys and handphone..i think shud be ok. The iris swift is very very nice.
I have seen the rubis and etoupe color in hk reseller shop...but not really like it. :smile:
Oh ya, i have seen lindy in vert bengale, iris and mykonos also in the klcc branch during february 2011.

It's the beginning of your 'nightmare' searching for your Lindy..I cant imagine how many TPFers travel around the world just to get one, Mimoko and Lindy is another 'the bag' apparently. I cant imagine it's so difficult to get Herbag too.

Met u at Balenciaga's thread. I'm home on hol. Flights via Changi T2 & T3. Herbag- orange with brown top available there.
Lots of Gps leather in Singapore a'port. Mixed toile & leather at KLIA. Yet to hv time to visit KL yet. Sleeping my day away, recovering frm jet lag.
My 1st Hermes Gp leather-neutral, olive green colour from Dubai. Just got a twilly at KLIA. I've posted my Gp in all leather GP threads.
I've already stop buying other brands now that I've seen Hermes & Bottega V qualities. Both brands bought their leathers from the same plc according to the researchers here in TPF.
Once you've seen something you like, don't hesistate as you may not find them again in the same country!

It's the beginning of your 'nightmare' searching for your Lindy..I cant imagine how many TPFers travel around the world just to get one, Mimoko and Lindy is another 'the bag' apparently. I cant imagine it's so difficult to get Herbag too.
Hermes S'pore hs a Lindy etoupe. Wait 4 response if I can reserve as i don't want to fly down & it dissapeared on my arrival!!

No problem and I thot of creating one but worry it may not have that kind of flow like Chanel or LV...since now we have it, I just join in the fun!

Herbag is not hard to get but again, I live in japan and H always have the stocks in their stores. But I didnt get it from H though, it was an unexpected purchase that I happen to pass by a 2nd hand shop here and saw the bag on display 'new and unused' but selling at an used item, so I just buy it. But Herbag has many different designs/colors and combination, so which one are you interested in? I heard someone mentioned, it has discontinued but there are still plentiful here:biggrin:.

But you have to take note that it is quite user unfriendly though, closing and opening part plus although it is also a crossbody (my version) but the balance is not so good plus it's not spacious enough for me.:biggrin:

Have only use my herbag not birkin yet..do you think I would have no where to go if I use my birkin??? Maybe to attend TPFer H Msia??? ha ha

Hi dear,

That's great you live in Japan. So it is true Japan got higher chance to get birkin/kelly or constance of course you pay a higher price? I wondering if want to buy any Hermes bags from Japan you suggest I go in the Hermes store or go to those 2nd hand shop? Any risk i may buy a fake from 2nd hand shop in Japan? *I heard Japan SAs provide a very very Good service! Maybe i should make a trip to Japan and see my luck whether can get any nice bag from there. Hope when that time come you can suggest some trustable 2nd hand shop or Hermes re-seller for me. Many thanks!! :biggrin:

I think i'd either get a 'all black' Herbag or this color combination. Could you please help me name out the color? Because the bottom part of Herbag is canvas right? If light color it may get dirt easier. I prefer colorful or dark color. I'm still too new to Hermes:P

herbag-pm-bouganvillier.jpg

Yes, we met in Balenciaga thread. :P So after that 'City' i just like addicted with bags!! Welcome home, sleep/rest more to recover from jet lag first. If you happen to visit Pavilion H store please update us any Nice bags there~

hi all! mimoko invited me over to this thread from The Malaysian Club thread. Do join us there if you want! We talk about everything there, not just our bag obsessions!

I must admit i am clueless about Hermes and have never considered getting any H bags as they are out of my league $$ wise so i just tumpang excitement over everybody else´s purchases here ok :P Perhaps one fine day when I strike big on the lottery i can afford a H bag :lol:
What I may consider getting first are H scarves and bracelets.
If anybody willing to share prices in KL & KLIA it would be much appreciated. Can PM me if not comfortable sharing with everybody. TIA!

Yes, we met in Balenciaga thread. :P So after that 'City' i just like addicted with bags!! Welcome home, sleep/rest more to recover from jet lag first. If you happen to visit Pavilion H store please update us any Nice bags there~
I just called Kl pavilion Hermes. I find our Hermes SAs at KLIA & now Pavilion all very friendly!!:yes::tup:
Call her & ask her to reserve the bag for you to save you a journey overseas.
She took down my number in case my :love: arrives.
Compare to other SAs from other stores, HERMES scores 10/10!! :tup: