Hermes Lovers! What do you use for your iphone 8 plus case!

1gunro

O.G.
Oct 15, 2008
I would love to have an easy case for my iphone when it's in my bag. Especially when I'm using my Silky City or Evelyn. Does H make a case that will fit an iphone plus? Or do you use another house for your tech? I love the look and function of the Classic Smart Case, but cannot tell if an 8 Plus will fit easily. Unfortunately, I don't have a store close by to see. So please share your knowledge, and pix would be very welcome!! TIA!

QuelleFromage - you make a very good point. Seems like phones are constantly changing!
I guess I was hoping for something that I could use with a phone for now, and repurpose later. For such things as earphones, hair ties, etc. But would also be convenient for my ID while traveling through an airport. Maybe I should be looking at the envelope trio or the new larger calvi?
Any thoughts on something of that nature? Anyone!

That’s very clever bagidiotic! I never thought of that! Thank you

On that note, I do have extra Maui Jim soft cases, maybe that would work haha! I’ll try it!

For my last big Android phone (I have a small iPhone now), I used a Vision II agenda. One side has corner slits that I could slide the phone in and out of easily, and I kept my bus pass and work ID in the pocket on the other side, and passport if traveling.

I have to carry a new big iPhone for work now, so I'll dig out the agenda and see how it goes.