Hermes Living

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This thread is intended to focus on Hermes and how it fits into your lifestyle - entertaining, travel, and as per its inspiration, general joie de vivre!

Please keep this thread Hermes related and happy posting!

2. Although I do not take my Hermes bags when I travel, scarves certainly fit into my travels. I am all about the mousselines...at least for the last few years. Whenever I travel to a place with an Hermes boutique, I make a point to get a mousseline. It becomes an object that represents the memory of my trip. Last month when I travelled to SF, The sky was so blue and the water sparkled. I bought the 140 La Treve de l'Eau in the canard colorway. This will forever remind me of the events of my trip, and the great memories made.

mcmug17 likes this.
  3. That's a great idea, Jburgh! The La Treve de l'Eau mousseline is gorgeous.

4. jburgh, great to see you here! What a lovely way to keep H by your side even on the road. The La Treve de l'Eau is my first mousseline. Love mine to bits!

Attached Files:

5. My little bit of hermes in my live

Halloween is coming
    Who can be more chic than ms pumpkin
    wearing EL gavorche
    [​IMG]

and spiders with Tout en Carre twilly and cadenas
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Incalifornia7 likes this.
  6. Oh I love this thread already!

7. Mikan Cutie shares sake and baby tuna sashimi with Bellavita Quelle Idole. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. Robee, your H'ed up Halloween decor is fantastic!! I especially love the scarf wearing pumpkin.

9. Terracotta pillow with brown piping and H design on the front. This is just a bit bigger than an airline pillow, and I plan to keep it in my car for those times when DD falls asleep in her car seat...naptime for mommy, too!

Attached Files:

10. lutz - now we are twins to doll charm.... and mikan love her new side kick

OB - Ms pumpkin keeping her head toasty with silk:P
    love the little size pillow, they are so handy. sometimes i just take ds pillows and stuck them up:biggrin:

11. How I incorporate Hermes into my lifestyle at home.

I have been seeking out interesting birkin 'jewelry' and I enjoy finding and trying unusual stuff on the bags while watching TV. Fun, relaxing, and I get a couple things done while catching up on the new shows (but can't multi-task during a George Clooney anything...rerun, movie, well he knocks my sox off). I found this bracelet from Ro and Me and I love it on my VN birkin. Light weight and rounded edges so no scratches. I think it really works and is unusual.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. This is an awesome idea for a thread. I recently bought an Avalon blanket. It is so awesome to come home after a long day at work and snuggle up in it!! Of course, if you look at my Avatar, I have some competition!!!

13. ^Isn't it funny how those cats always sneak into the picture! And they always choose the Hermes items to lay on, not the cheap blanket or cat bed bought just for them :rolleyes: My pillow already has some snags where my cat dig her claws in.

EH, first of all, drop dead gorgeous VN Birkin!! Second, very cool bracelet cum bag charm! I've never seen leather bracelets from Me and Ro, very nice!

14. Allijoy! Your kitty is darling on the blanket! Love this avatar!

15. My Gao in Bogota
    Now you see her, now you don't
    There were hoards of poeple around as it was a Sunday and this was in fornt of a church and mass had just let out, and the back of this wall drops straight down.
    Seconds after I took this DH reached over and took the bag, he was not amused by my taking this photo~leaving my bag without me attached to it and having it sit on a ledge that if it had fallen or been knocked from this point, there would have been no hope of retrieving it.
    Ahh....Hermes and adventure, mais oui?

Attached Files: