Hermes Lindy or bolide

Hi ladies, which one do u think looks nicer? Black bolide or rose azalee Lindy with croc strap? I hope I have made the right decision. My story is I originally bought the black bolide 31 last night but I found it’s too big for me (I’m 5’2) when I tried again at home. I quickly went to the store to return it for a credit note this morning, I found this Lindy touch (I guess it’s rare? But I’m a rookie, so pls tell me if it is). I’m afraid if I didn’t get it, I wouldn’t be able to find another Lindy. Eventually I exchange for this Lindy. It’s very hard to find Lindy or toolbox...

75FD5CC5-B174-422E-93CC-27FB06C4A9CB.jpeg

BFA3C5BB-01AC-46D2-BEFA-131C0345F432.jpeg

Just it’s not easy to find my ideal one. I’m not a vip customer so I can only choose from what’s available on the shelf . I like both the designs to be honest. But I’m too small for 31 bolide, I like this colour more. However, when it comes to the size, Lindy 26 suits me a bit better, but the colour isn’t something I normally go for . Thanks y’all for the opinions.

Just it’s not easy to find my ideal one. I’m not a vip customer so I can only choose from what’s available on the shelf . I like both the designs to be honest. But I’m too small for 31 bolide, I like this colour more. However, when it comes to the size, Lindy 26 suits me a bit better, but the colour isn’t something I normally go for . Thanks y’all for the opinions.
If you don’t like either one, return for store credit and wait for the right one to come in. They get new stock often so you shouldn’t have to wait too long.

If you don’t like either one, return for store credit and wait for the right one to come in. They get new stock often so you shouldn’t have to wait too long.
Really? I called up to ask about the stocks, one boutique refused to disclose what they had in stock. Another boutique just told me they didn’t have Lindy, toolbox and bolide 27... not sure if they lied to me. I see lots of 2002 lying around but not really for Lindy or toolbox.

Really? I called up to ask about the stocks, one boutique refused to disclose what they had in stock. Another boutique just told me they didn’t have Lindy, toolbox and bolide 27... not sure if they lied to me. I see lots of 2002 lying around but not really for Lindy or toolbox.
They don’t generally discuss stock of leather goods over the phone. I would go in to return the Lindy if you don’t love it, and while there connect with an SA and ask them to please alert you when whatever you’re specifically looking for (“dark neutral bolide 27“, for example) comes in. But yes, they typically get deliveries at least weekly. No guarantees that they get those bags every time but there’s some chance.

I am also another fan of Bolides, they work for my lifestyle. If you find the 31 too big, you did the right thing to return it. If you’re not 100% sure if this Lindy is for you, take it back.
I know how hard and frustrating it is to find exactly what you are looking for when you want it. It is hard to know what style and size work for your lifestyle when you can’t always try them on. Perhaps wait for something that makes your heart sing when you see it. Best wishes and good luck!