Hermès Lindy Availability

hermesgeek

May 3, 2020
Hello loves,

Just wondering, do you think the lindy is becoming more and more difficult to get? I’m talking about sizes 26, 30, and 34. Cause the mini is crazy in demand. I mean, before it was easily available online and in stores. However, I’ve been wanting to get another one on the Hermès website but it’s not been available for US, UK, and HK.

Would love to know your thoughts on this!

XOXO,
HermèsGeek

I've been wanting to get Lindy 26 really badly for a year now and was grazy stalker for the online store but have given up now. I'm either getting it from resale or some lucky way stumble to the hermes store which we don't even have now in my country! I try not to think about the whole bag and focus on those that I have at the moment :facepalm::girlsigh:

Check out the Hermes Japanese website!! They always have a couple Lindy's in the larger sizes available. There are actually two of them right now in size 30. Good luck!

I have noticed that Lindys are snapped up really quickly these days, even in colors that aren't that popular. Probably because people are stuck at home unable to visit their local shops, so they need to rely on online shopping now.

Reactions: raylyn and Lejic
I think it’s easier to ask your SA coz they dun always display it. I asked for a friend and my sales gave me the specs quite readily. Ps more stock in 30 usually ☺️

Seems like Lindys are still popular. I wonder why they don't have as good of a resale value?
My experience having looked for preloved Ls over the last year is that mostly they do retain relatively good resale value. I'm not comparing to a B or K (or even Evie TPMs) which will appreciate in value, but the L doesn't decline in value the way the less popular bags seem to. I saw a L this week which was only ~$100 less than retail! Sizes/resale: I can't comment on the minis, but from what I've seen, the L26 tends to be more uncommon to find preloved and thus slightly more of a premium, the L30s seem to be in the $4500-8k range depending on condition/color/rarity, and the L34 like the L26 is also less common to find preloved, but since it's a less popular size it's usually noticeably cheaper and takes a bigger hit on the resale value.

If you are going to get the lindy touch, do not get it in the craie color. The croc strap truns yellow quickly and the bag remains white. Imagine how dated the bag would look after several uses.